• 4 posts
  • Name:Jeff
  • TKID:27451
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Wisconsin Garrison
  • Squad:Black Ice Squad
  • 501st Legion Profile

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:38 PM

Hi!  I'm Jeff ID27451 from the Wisconsin Garrison, Black Ice Squad.

My main reason for being here is to poke around and learn more about the Flagship Eclipse.

And to see if anyone has done a Naare costume.  If a realistic one could be done, I'd like to try it for my wife.

Thanks for letting me take a look around!

• Yankee71 and Lakrymosa like this

#422 TheLorelei

TheLorelei
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Name:Lorelei Burger
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Garrison Carida

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:16 AM

Hey y'all! My name is Lorelei, I'm from Pennsylvania, and I'm looking to join Garrison Carida and troop as a Seventh Sister of unparalleled awesomeness. I'm in the very beginning stages, mostly learning more about vacuum forming armor so I can get a perfect fit. I have plenty of experience with pattern drafting and sewing so I'm looking forward to the fabric parts of the build as well. Happy to be here, and excited to share the journey with y'all!
  • Gigglesdatropper and Yankee71 like this

#423 Lakrymosa

Lakrymosa
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Name:Audrey Timm

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:10 AM

Hello from Wisconsin!

My name is Audrey and I am not a member yet. I just finished building Darth Maul for my husband and he was approved a couple of weeks ago (SL-61286 for Wisconsin Garrison - Blood Moon Squad). We are hoping to submit our Darth Maul - Black Sun (topless) build soon and then I can start working on a build of my own!

We found the 501st after doing Maul/Ventress for Halloween for the last couple of years, but my Ventress was not based off CRL, only a Deviant Art design, so I need to figure out which direction to take. I would like to do the Concept version, but with the hooded cloak. My only question would be that if I do a hooded version, would I be required to be bald, or could I wear a hijab?

I look forward to browsing the forums for more information and speaking with you all!

Attached Files

• Yankee71 likes this

#424 Dr_Aphra

Dr_Aphra
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Name:Samantha Spada
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Desert Scorpion Garrison

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:04 AM

Hey Everyone.

Thanks for accepting me into the group. My name is Sam and i am from Western Australia. I am looking to become a member of Desert Scorpion Garrison and the Rebel Legion Wraith Base. I have starting crafting the Doctor Aphra red vest A costume and Sabine Wren season 3 costume which has be fun. My partner really got me into this, he joined before i did and is crafting his Shore trooper costume. I have always enjoyed star wars but my son was probably the real reason it went to the next level. Its been a family event to watch Clone wars and Rebels and is why Sabine Wren become one of many favourite characters. My partner is a star wars fanatic and got me into the comic books which i love and that is why Doc Aphra. I would love to be able to build triple Zero and BT01 to go along with my costume because that would be amazing. Another real reason why i want to join the groups, which is the most important to me is all the charity work you all do, that is something that is really close to my heart and nothing bets the feeling you get when you make someones day.

Thanks for taking the time to read my short novel LOL

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Sam

• Yankee71 likes this

#425 fdotta

fdotta

Acolyte

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Name:Fernando Dotta
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Brazilian Division Garrison

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:07 PM

Hi Guys, I'm Fernando I'm in process to join 501st in the Brazilian Garrison. I've submitted my Darth Revan costume and I'm doing some adjustments. My with will start to work on her Doctor Alphra pretty soon.

#426 CrashedAT-AT

CrashedAT-AT
  • 501st Members
  • 1 posts
  • Name:Simon Warren
  • TKID:28977
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Ireland Garrison
  • 501st Legion Profile

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:49 PM

Hi all!

I'm Simon, I'm from Northern Ireland, just got my first clearance with the Irish Garrison for a Line Officer, and about to start an AT-AT Commander.

At the moment, I'm just getting into the whole hobby, but ultimately I want to put together an Imperial Knight costume. So, here I am to read and research! I believe this one is currently having a CRL entry built? Obviously curious to see how things progress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#427 Ahdeska

Ahdeska
  • 501st Members
  • 1 posts
  • Name:Wade Toenjes
  • TKID:50159
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    70th Explorers Garrison
  • Squad:Gateway Squad
  • 501st Legion Profile

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:22 PM

Greetings,

My name is Wade and I recently completed an ANH Male Tusken (DZ).  I ama member of the Krayt Clan, and my affiliate is the Gateway Squad of the 70th Explorers garrison.  I found my way here as I am interested in putting together a 5th Brother costume.  This will be a challenge in many ways and hope to document my failures and successes here for all to participate in my journey and provide feedback. 

#428 TattedAcolyte13

TattedAcolyte13
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Name:Alexander Presson
  • TKID:3647
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Florida Garrison
  • Squad:Makaze Squad

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:09 PM

What's up guys and gals! My name's Alex TI3647 of the Florida garrison. I haven't been active for 5 years and had to sell my TI but I'm back and currently acquiring everything to start my Acolyte! I've already located the hard armor, helmet and outer robes along with my hero grade lightsaber but I'm looking for the soft parts now. I joined the legion on just the emence amount of love I have for the franchise and also the smile on those kids faces when we show up to show em not all villains are bad! I look forward to trooping with you all!
  • TattedAcolyte13 likes this

#429 TattedAcolyte13

TattedAcolyte13
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Name:Alexander Presson
  • TKID:3647
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Florida Garrison
  • Squad:Makaze Squad

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:03 PM

What's up guys and gals! My name's Alex TI3647 of the Florida garrison. I haven't been active for 5 years and had to sell my TI but I'm back and currently acquiring everything to start my Acolyte! I've already located the hard armor, helmet and outer robes along with my hero grade lightsaber but I'm looking for the soft parts now. I joined the legion on just the emence amount of love I have for the franchise and also the smile on those kids faces when we show up to show em not all villains are bad! I look forward to trooping with you all!

#430 Mauri

Mauri
  • 501st Members
  • 1 posts
  • TKID:91176
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Spanish Garrison

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:31 AM

Hi! I´m Mauri Garcia and I belong to the Spanish Garrison!

I appear as "pending" in 501st.com. I recently had my approval as the Grand Inquisitor...

Thanks!!!!

#431 Mock13

Mock13
  • 501st Members
  • 1 posts
  • Name:Corey Mock
  • TKID:41972
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Dune Sea Garrison
  • 501st Legion Profile

Posted Yesterday, 01:55 PM

Hello everyone,

My name is Corey and I am currently with the Dune Sea Garrison in Arizona. I have an approved Sand Trooper and very close to finishing Imperial Staff Officer. I really want to try something challenging that will take time and patience and looking through the Garrisons and sites I've noticed there aren't to many Savage Oppress tutorials are approved costumes. My younger two kids love him from the Clone Wars and I also think he's pretty cool. I'm pretty good at pepakura projects, weathering and painting, sintra and metals but I'm going to struggle with the leather crafting and sewing since I have never attempted them. I am sure like all the other 501st sites there is so much knowledge and talent here I will learn how to get it right. Thank you all for accepting me and looking forward to getting to know you guys.