• 4 posts
  • Name:Jeff
  • TKID:27451
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Wisconsin Garrison
  • Squad:Black Ice Squad
  • 501st Legion Profile

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:38 PM

Hi!  I'm Jeff ID27451 from the Wisconsin Garrison, Black Ice Squad.

My main reason for being here is to poke around and learn more about the Flagship Eclipse.

And to see if anyone has done a Naare costume.  If a realistic one could be done, I'd like to try it for my wife.

Thanks for letting me take a look around!

• Yankee71 and Lakrymosa like this

#422 TheLorelei

TheLorelei
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Name:Lorelei Burger
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Garrison Carida

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:16 AM

Hey y'all! My name is Lorelei, I'm from Pennsylvania, and I'm looking to join Garrison Carida and troop as a Seventh Sister of unparalleled awesomeness. I'm in the very beginning stages, mostly learning more about vacuum forming armor so I can get a perfect fit. I have plenty of experience with pattern drafting and sewing so I'm looking forward to the fabric parts of the build as well. Happy to be here, and excited to share the journey with y'all!
  • Yankee71 likes this

#423 Lakrymosa

Lakrymosa
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Name:Audrey Timm

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:10 AM

Hello from Wisconsin!

My name is Audrey and I am not a member yet. I just finished building Darth Maul for my husband and he was approved a couple of weeks ago (SL-61286 for Wisconsin Garrison - Blood Moon Squad). We are hoping to submit our Darth Maul - Black Sun (topless) build soon and then I can start working on a build of my own!

We found the 501st after doing Maul/Ventress for Halloween for the last couple of years, but my Ventress was not based off CRL, only a Deviant Art design, so I need to figure out which direction to take. I would like to do the Concept version, but with the hooded cloak. My only question would be that if I do a hooded version, would I be required to be bald, or could I wear a hijab?

I look forward to browsing the forums for more information and speaking with you all!

Attached Files

• Yankee71 likes this

#424 Dr_Aphra

Dr_Aphra
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Name:Samantha Spada
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Desert Scorpion Garrison

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:04 AM

Hey Everyone.

Thanks for accepting me into the group. My name is Sam and i am from Western Australia. I am looking to become a member of Desert Scorpion Garrison and the Rebel Legion Wraith Base. I have starting crafting the Doctor Aphra red vest A costume and Sabine Wren season 3 costume which has be fun. My partner really got me into this, he joined before i did and is crafting his Shore trooper costume. I have always enjoyed star wars but my son was probably the real reason it went to the next level. Its been a family event to watch Clone wars and Rebels and is why Sabine Wren become one of many favourite characters. My partner is a star wars fanatic and got me into the comic books which i love and that is why Doc Aphra. I would love to be able to build triple Zero and BT01 to go along with my costume because that would be amazing. Another real reason why i want to join the groups, which is the most important to me is all the charity work you all do, that is something that is really close to my heart and nothing bets the feeling you get when you make someones day.

Thanks for taking the time to read my short novel LOL

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Sam

• Yankee71 likes this