3. The Snake

Seventh Sister WIP

Welcome fellow GLG member
  4. DarthValkyria

Help with getting approved

Congrats!
  5. drennanmattheww

Thanks for the advice! I forgot to update my post. I was able to get this approved by making the suggested changes [emoji3526] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Rep.Commando Slayer

Darth Malgus - looking for information

I agree with Yankee 71! Try something that´s less in expensive to start and become a member 1st within your Garrison. Plaigus is a builder out of Ireland, has really top quality but you better have a heavy wallet. Another is Rob Rodgers from Wicked Armor. Between the both depending if you want to go half the budget I would advise Rob Rodgers from Wicked Armor, they have the 3D templates. With Plaigus, your going to have to invest in a package of a sum around 3-4 K depending on the € rate or $ rate! Both will take time and have allot of patience before they even start building. I got lucky buying a set 2nd hand because Darth Malgus was out of assembly for 2 years! There are updated versions and original versions as shown in the Video game! Its your choice wich style you want, Mask etc, or just Make Up!. For the Mask is Jeremy Oneal from Oneal FX Studios in Ohio USA! Or you can order Silicon peaces and attach them on the face, procedure 1-2 hrs time drying and make up etc. I do not want to advise on topics honestly defeat the matter, but your really going to have to chew on it and ask yourself if you have the time,dedication and finance to take it on...it is not a Normal Trooper outfit!. SL 19290
  7. Mitthrawnuruodo

Hi from Canada & Arihnda Pryce CRL

Hi Melissa! It was great finally meeting you at Celebration. You bring up an interesting point with this new Pryce dress. I'm going to agree with Nina that since Pryce is already an IOC costume that this costume would stay with her other CRLs, but it's not an Officer costume and as you pointed out it's before she's working for the Empire, so it'll be interesting to see the development of this. Best of luck!
  8. Congratulations Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. DTCorvus

Darth Nihilus KOTOR fabric

That one looks good. If you can you can ask for raw silk or you can go with a cotton twill. The outer tunic is very much a black karate gi and they are made from a cotton/poly blend twill like the jumpsuit for the TIE pilots and reservists. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. DarthValkyria

Clone Wars Maul

Yeah, it would be foolish to say that there is some sort of established system for sorting as it is sort of by favor of at-the-time DL and LMO, but *GENERALLY* for Sith Lords and DS, if they show up in a movie first, they are in SLD, and if they show up in other media first, they are in TFE.
  11. DTCorvus

Clone Wars Maul

Ok I just thought I would ask since some characters from the current animated shows as well as the comics have been put here. Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. DarthValkyria

Prospective Maladi from U.S.

Sorry for the late reply. Celebration planning/attendance/rehab has put me out for most of the month, but you'll find all the Maladi WIPs here for research. https://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/forum/131-darth-maladi/
  13. DarthValkyria

I can agree on the loops part. That was changed in the CRL over a year ago to match the references. Also yes, ruffling the pleats. I also agree about the overlap of the armor, but from what I can see, it is because you are wearing the front of the armor too high and the back too low. When it is placed correctly, they will be flush at the bottom and won't show. You will probably have to (carefully) remove the velcro on the back armor and re position it. Notice how the sides of the velcro go almost horizontal? That is because the front armor is too high. The boots are a personal preference but yes, I agree that you should be aware that they will wear out fast, especially right at the top of the foot where you bend to take a step.
  14. DarthValkyria

Darth Revan Lightsaber

For basic yeah, it should be fine. That is the nice thing about the game model versions is that they are blurry and you have to squint to see any semblance of detail.
  15. DarthValkyria

Clone Wars Maul

All of Maul's approved forms fall under SLD, and is the same for all the animated Sith Lords who were in the movies before the shows.
  16. DarthValkyria

Old Republic - Confirmed Talks for Movie/Series

Timeline wise, the Old Republic Era spanned about 7000 years, so they definitely have a LOT of stuff they can cover. I can definitely see something about Bane with Revan having a cameo due to the inspiration and rip-off by Bane for the Rule of Two, but I am still unsure if we are going to see Revan as a focal point. I think with the inclusion in SWTOR his stuff is now more akin to old guy Luke than that of a key player, and I really don't think they'd spend all that money and time re-hashing out a storyline that has already been covered in KOTOR, SWTOR, and comics. Personally, I'm all for original characters, but that is just me liking all the new stuff coming out.
  17. DarthValkyria

Darth Revan - Seeking Advice/Info

His newer stuff is a lot better than it used to be, but still requires some mods. The rings at the bottom of the armor need to have straps and not strings as the major one. The rest all comes down to how you wear it and how it fits on you.
  18. DarthValkyria

Darth Malgus - looking for information

Woohoo!
  19. DarthValkyria

Malgus from Wicked Armor - acceptadble?

CONGRATS!
  20. DarthValkyria

Hi from Canada & Arihnda Pryce CRL

Hello there! If she is already an existing character in another Detachment (I believe she's in IOC), then she would most likely stay there to reduce confusion of character location, but I can have a chat with the LMOs and IOC DL for clarification.
  21. Yesterday
  22. Hello My name is Melissa I'm From Northern Ontario Canada. I've been in the legion for almost 2 years. I joined because I lost my niece and nephew to Cancer. I wanted to give back as make a wish did so much for my Brother. I wanted to help. So I joined. My first was Governor Pryce ( 91 troops so far in my Pryce )and then I got a Jawa. Last year with the help of my friend we built the first Armour for Pryce. I'm the CRL for Goveror Pryce Armour. I'm working on a First order lt. next and then Mara Jade. I have a question for here. I had a friend help me with Arihnda Pryce Sentor's Aid Dress from the Thrawn Comics and Book. It is finished and I wore it to the Bash Thursday night of Celebration. I was wondering about having the dress add here. What would I have to do to get the Dress added? Shes not part of the Emperor yet . So not sure in this outfit where she fits in. Thanks Melissa . Arihnda Dress. Timothy loved seeing it, comic picture.
  23. DarthValkyria

Malgus and face mask

I can't tell if that is full face or cutouts for eyes and mouth.
  24. Hi Flagship Fans, Just wanted to pass some Info on the Complete Front and Back Upper Armor Display for Darth Malgus. The Original template is made bye Rob Rodgers from Wicked Armor. I purchased mine 2nd hand from a former member Kenneth Svingholm from the Denmark Garrison that was the official (C.R.L)! I designed the Back Side myself with updates and foam patterns to give it a complete look, under padding is a football shoulder pad peace, because the design from Wicked is not updated and complete, however they are interested in the design that I have made and would like to use patterns from the assembly. I scrapp´d the bottom mid section and used Leather belting rather then the Vinyl Plastic plating wich breaks easily, also to note with the leather belting it becomes more flexible to move and bend in If any modification problems accur with your set or your having problems with the armor please send a mail, I will gladly help if you need any advice! Enjoy!
  25. Rep.Commando Slayer

Malgus and face mask

Just to inform you on the spec´s for the Mask, there are 2 designe´s , 1 Prosthetic latex that are glue able with adhesive, wich is more comfortable , but time consuming to put on. 2 Complete Silicon Latex Mask less time to glue but also advisable to glue with adhesive on the chin brows and for head. (You will need PVC silicon tubing) inside the mask to stop the sweating, with the mask, within 15 minutes the water rolls out the ears all ready if you do not have it (believe me you need it), you definitely need a ventilation system built within the mask. also good advise make sure your respirator does have a fan in the front to supply you enough oxygen before you keel over and pass out!. The Malgus costume is awesome, no doubt there, but with original props you will find it very hard to handle, it does become a battle , for actual trooping as a TK would do is not advised it is a premier costume. You will need assistance to get dressed and need an aid to watch you in case you feel faint! Fair Warning if you live in a warm climate, forget about trooping in the summer time, it is not advisable! Hope this helps, and please do not become discouraged but be safe with what you put on!. SL19290
  1. Load more activity