• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Okashi Darth Talon proyect

Okashi

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to finish the corel vectorization of Jan tatoos reference. Is bit crazy assemble the different parts of this puzzle.

I've cut, rotate, joined them, which I have the back tatoos

clipboardxd.jpg

but I think and think again, and I don't know the area (on body) that these tattoos marked in red

clipboardcw.jpg

Guest Nihilus
Yep that looks spot on Okashi :)

Sorry Nihilus, but I don't understand you :oops: Translator no help me.

Thats ok Okashi, I mean you have got it right :D

Yeah, now I understand you, Nihilus.

I DID, I DID!! I discover it!! IS THE BACK OF THE NECK!! :D:D or maybe her scapulas...

damn it!!! she has tattoos even in her p***y !!!! :evil:

Guest Aysel

normal_TopV.jpg

ok it looks like either it's the place where you would shave or the underside of the upper arm....either way I think you can leave it out, unless you want to paint tattoos in your arm pits O.o o.O ^_^

^_^ Katie

This tatoos, mark in red

clipboardcw.jpg

are in the back of the neck (I guess)

Soon I will upload the vectorized in Corel

"3D explanation"

Cut Darth Talon in the back lengthwise and open it as a carcass.

After, searching each place as if it were a planisphere

explicacionespalda.jpg

Guest Aysel

I think your right Okashi, the flat depiction of the tattoos is a little distorted. Good work figuring out where the tattoos go. I think the next time you paint yourself, you'll have the tattoos just about perfect.

^_^ Katie

Guest Nihilus

I DID, I DID!! I discover it!! IS THE BACK OF THE NECK!! :D:D or maybe her scapulas...

WOW WOW WOW! where did you see these pics of the tattoos in her p***y!... :P LOL!

WOW WOW WOW! where did you see these pics of the tattoos in her p***y!... :P LOL!

little pervert :lol::lol: XDDD I only was cursing.

Now comes another problem, adjust the tattoos to my body. Darth Talon is longer than me and some of the tattoos see it deformed :roll: sigh

I haven't the body of a TV model but something can be done :idea: VECTOR TATTOOS SETTING!!! in progress!

Guest Nihilus

little pervert :lol::lol: XDDD I only was cursing.

Now comes another problem, adjust the tattoos to my body. Darth Talon is longer than me and some of the tattoos see it deformed :roll: sigh

I haven't the body of a TV model but something can be done :idea: VECTOR TATTOOS SETTING!!! in progress!

Hahaha you will learn as you get to know me... I am a real joker :lol:

The only thing I can think of seeing your body type is not like Darth Talon. is to discreatly take out some parts of her tattoo..

What I would be doing to give you an idea if you can get a sheets paper enough so you can lay on it... have your body traced around to get a rough outlining of your body so you can work on what size the tattoos need to be for your size and shape. just an idea..

Thanks for the idea. Nihilus :D

My niece, who studies "Fine Arts" university has helped me and I have the tattoos adjust to my body size :D

I'm testing ways to make a reusable templates to quickly paint with airbrush.

No vacuum forming please :roll: I haven't vacuum forming table.

Guest Nihilus

your welcome :)

That was great of your niece to help you resize the tattoos for you.

as for a reusable template for the tattoos.. I am not sure what to do there..

Sorry can't help you.

Guest Anonymous

Something that I have noticed here as of late with Talon...

Has any one ever sculpted hard armor for the bra? I see leather work and such but no hard armor. To me the pictures show a gloss and that would mean its a hard part.

Something that I have noticed here as of late with Talon...

Has any one ever sculpted hard armor for the bra? I see leather work and such but no hard armor. To me the pictures show a gloss and that would mean its a hard part.

We asked Talon's creator, Jan Duursema, for advice while the standards were being written, and here's what she said:

The bikini top is supposed to be heavy tooling leather.

The bikini bottom is also supposed to be soft leather. However, Jan acknowledges that it's not very practical for real life movement, so she recommends a black bathing suit bottom.

(Jan commented that Talon wears no armor on any "vital" area because she trusts the darkside to be her armor. She wears the armor pieces on her arms and legs only so that she can use them for stopping opponents lightsabers... thus keeping her own saber free for attacking while the other saber is being parried, and leaving all the lines burned into the armor pieces.)

Pam :-)

Guest Aysel

My niece, who studies "Fine Arts" university has helped me and I have the tattoos adjust to my body size :D

maybe do something like this? http://www.threadsmagazine.com/item/363 ... dress-form no vacuum table needed

maybe do something like this? http://www.threadsmagazine.com/item/363 ... dress-form no vacuum table needed

Umm, I have my doubts that would work. Cutting the template tattoos are peaks that hanging open, the chest is like a hand that opens up if the material is rigid.

I'm try the net method of Kendall. I do not understand as she has done so with a network so dense. With a very open network could work.

Guest Aysel

what I was thinking was that you make the paper part, and then use it to cut your stencil, then it would be you shaped and you wouldn't need a vacuum table to make a you shaped stencil, it would be time consuming but a cheap way to experiment