• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Okashi Darth Talon proyect

Okashi

Guest Nihilus
Thanks Nihilus :D Today a big update :D

New contact lens section, and the Vectorized tattoos in corel file!!

Hey Okashi! great to see ya :)

Awesome going to check out the updates you made at the site.

Very interested in the contact lens and tattoos.

Don't know if you checked out my thread I started for my Darth Wyyrlok III I am going to be working on. I posted designs drawn up now. Hoping to get some the stuff I need next month to begin work on it. Seeing my Darth Nihilus is on delay now :(

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Nihilus :D

I'm trying to put more things on the web because it was moving very slowly. but I'm still very busy and when I least expect it will stop update again for weeks :(

I go to search your topic and read it :)

I could not update the page but I'm in the process of creating the hilt for my lightsaber.

Here are some pictures of the sculpture drying. Then I will bring out the mold and make to polyurethane resin or maybe aluminum if I find the ingredients to make the furnace.

It take time :D be patient.

img0598b.jpg

img0597uj.jpg

img0596w.jpg

Guest Brit

Okashi, where did you get your boots from? I've put leggings under my boots to make them longer, but I would rather have a solid boot if I can find flat ones in my size somewhere.

That link triggers my anti-virus.... Not sure if it's safe.

What link? "artefiesta" or my webpage? :shock:

if "artefiesta" no is safe no it's my fault :? I can see properly, is possible that the problem is that "artefiesta" is all make in flash?

but If you speak of my webpage... arrrgh panic!!!!! :shock: answer me Kathgruben!

Guest Brit

Okashi, is it possible to get a copy of your Corel Draw file in a different format? I can't open it bc I don't have Corel Draw.

Okashi, is it possible to get a copy of your Corel Draw file in a different format? I can't open it bc I don't have Corel Draw.

thanks for your email :D I respond you by mail

if "artefiesta" no is safe no it's my fault :? I can see properly, is possible that the problem is that "artefiesta" is all make in flash?

but If you speak of my webpage... arrrgh panic!!!!! :shock: answer me Kathgruben!

Not to worry, your website is fine :)

It's the artefiesta site that triggers my antivirus. When I go there, my antivirus gives me this:

[attachment=0]threat.jpg[/attachment]

There's nothing you can do. The owner of the website would have to fix it.

thanks for your email :D I respond you by mail

Thank you so much! So helpful!!

Aysel has offered to me be a Darth Talon costume mentor and I agreed ^ _ ^

I gained a level as in video games, :lol::lol: , now you can see my name in green :mrgreen:

I will do as best I can.