Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

henkaa

Would these boots work for Revan

Hi.

I want to know if these boots (with som alterations of the the straps to just have the required single one oc) would be approved?

What else would be required as alteration if they pass the test? (except the obviuos strap and some weathering)

2020 Mens Boots - Harness Western Boots

Those boots should have no issue once the straps are removed and the toe strap added, but it is always your local GML that has final say on all costume parts so it would be best to check with them if your ever unsure on a specific costume piece.

I know, but I find it best to always ask here first about Flagship Eclipse parts :)

Apologies for delayed response! I would say the heel is a bit high, but if you can find a lower heel version and cut the straps/put the strap on the toe area, they will do just fine. These are regularly used in this style of boot given the squared toe.

Ok. Thanks on the response. I am still looking and now I know I need to look for lower heels too :).

I am used to be need to look for a while, since I need 45-46 in size and that is not as usual as the smaller sizes.

By the way.. about how much lower heel? 3/4 of it, 1/2 of it or even smaller than that?