• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Acolyte from Germany

Benjamin Arendt

Hello.. thanks for the words.. :))

No, nothing since I sent the approval in. But I am patient...... even this is not typical sith nature.. :darkside:

I will keep you informed.

I double-checked through the approval thread and have not seen your costume submitted yet (I looked back to the beginning of Jan 14.

Out of context I don't know when you submitted your photos, but I haven't seen them on the LMO's desk yet.

Once he's got the photos, your GMO/GML will review them if they're familiar, then either way they submit the photos to a LMO approval thread that GML/GWL/DL/DLXOs/Garrison COs and other leadership-types have access to.

Anyone with access can review/make comments but the ultimate decision comes down to the LMO who in my past year or so dealing with, has been fairly positive, even with corrections.

It'll come back one of three ways: Approved, Approved with some notes (quick fixes), or Referred, which will have notes attached for what needs to be fixed for approval.

CONGRATS on your approval! :tkdance: Hope my Acolyte looks that good once I'm done! Real life has gotten in the way for now, so all my builds are on temporary hold. :( Hopefully things will turn around in the near future, so I can get back to what I love to do in my spare time! Again, CONGRATS! You look AWESOME!!! 8)

Hi Benjamin!

Would like to ask a question here, since this is the most active thread right now. How do you wear the mask? strapping, attach it to balaclava... just wana ask before proceeding and testing the best practices out there.

Thanks for the help!

My Mynock-Mask has some small padding on top and besides at the cheeks. I have attached just one strap which goes right over my ears around my head.

Sits really good.

The bigger mask has attached an insert from an welding helmet. Works great.

I wear the baclava just under the mask.

My Mynock-Mask has some small padding on top and besides at the cheeks. I have attached just one strap which goes right over my ears around my head.

Sits really good.

The bigger mask has attached an insert from an welding helmet. Works great.

I wear the baclava just under the mask.

I think I will go with the Maynock mask attachment. But how do you attach d strap, do you just glue it to the resin mask?