• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Nihilus by Nihilus (update Dec 8th 2012)

Guest Nihilus

Guest Nihilus

Hey Sarah

Your welcome happy my pics have been able to help you in some ways. Seeing you are new to all this like myself. The lightsaber I designed would come under COTF. There is guy on Ebay that does make the KOTOR version, I am still waiting to hear from him cause at the moment he has nothing listed for Ebay. So if I don't hear from him at all I will go with that design I posted.

Sure I will get you some pics of the part list a post them :)

Shaun

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nihilus

Just waiting to hear back from Twin Roses to see if everything is ok with my new measurements and to see if theres been any change in the price for my costume so I can pay them... Been waiting since yesterday, can't wait to pay them so I know my costume will be started on :D

Guest Sarah1968
Just waiting to hear back from Twin Roses to see if everything is ok with my new measurements and to see if theres been any change in the price for my costume so I can pay them... Been waiting since yesterday, can't wait to pay them so I know my costume will be started on :D

Excellent news! I'm hanging out for my costume to arrive also however that will probably be a couple of months.

Look forward to seeing your pics and thanks again Nihilus - you're full of awesome :D

Kind regards

Sarah.

Guest Nihilus

Excellent news! I'm hanging out for my costume to arrive also however that will probably be a couple of months.

Look forward to seeing your pics and thanks again Nihilus - you're full of awesome :D

Kind regards

Sarah.

I just paid for my costume Sarah I am now in the queue, they said they will contact me.. I think mine will take couple months.. guess it depends on how much work they have got on.

Aww shucks. your awesome too :wink:

Shaun

Twin Roses does excellent work! But yes, it does take some time to get as they make everything custom at the time of the order. You won't be disappointed though!

Cheers,

Nef

Guest Nihilus
Twin Roses does excellent work! But yes, it does take some time to get as they make everything custom at the time of the order. You won't be disappointed though!

Cheers,

Nef

Hi Nef, nice to meet you :)

Yeah I have heard great things about them.. Gary who works there been great, he had the decency to email me cause he was worried about if I would care about being 16th inline and it going to take 8 weeks. The defiantly great customer service with them.

Nice to meet you too! I'm also working on a Nihilus costume, but I've been sewing my own robes. It has been a long and hard road. Part of me sometimes wishes I had ordered it instead. But it has been a great learning experience and I am happy with how they turned out. I am sculpting the mask at the moment and hope to get that all finished up this weekend.

Good luck with your Nihilus costume!

Cheers,

Nef

Guest Nihilus

Nice to meet you too! I'm also working on a Nihilus costume, but I've been sewing my own robes. It has been a long and hard road. Part of me sometimes wishes I had ordered it instead. But it has been a great learning experience and I am happy with how they turned out. I am sculpting the mask at the moment and hope to get that all finished up this weekend.

Good luck with your Nihilus costume!

Cheers,

Nef

Hey Nef

Thats cool your sewing your own robes.... I don't know a thing about sewing, thats why I went to Twin Roses for.

I look forward to seeing how your mask turns out :)

Have you started a thread here so you can post updates showing the progress you are making with your costume?

If you haven't it be a really good idea too, that way you can get feed back and help if you need it.

All the best

Shaun

Hey Nef

Thats cool your sewing your own robes.... I don't know a thing about sewing, thats why I went to Twin Roses for.

I look forward to seeing how your mask turns out :)

Have you started a thread here so you can post updates showing the progress you are making with your costume?

If you haven't it be a really good idea too, that way you can get feed back and help if you need it.

All the best

Shaun

I have asked advice in another thread. Once the mask and robe are done I'll be posting progress photos to get people's opinion and advice on what to fix. I'm hoping to have those up sometimes next week.

Cheers,

Nef

Guest Nihilus

Found a blackout online today, cost me $18, another item off my list things I need for my Nihilus Costume.

Still got to get leather gauntlet gloves, and see about getting the Personal Soundtrack T-shirt and a custom lightsaber hilt. 8)

Guest Nihilus

My black hood arrive today, it was a bondage one with a blackout mask stitched into it. All I did, was un-stitched the blackout mask from the hood and now I can see ok through it and you can't see my eye.

Here are my first pics with my mask and hood on.

DarthNihilusMaskandHood1.jpg

DarthNihilusMaskandHood2.jpg

DarthNihilusMaskandHood3.jpg

Guest Nihilus
teehee bondage black out mask, at least the black out mask came off good. ^_^

^_^ Katie

Yeah it was good it came off easy.. hehe.. It was the cheapest black out hood I could find online.. only cost me like 12bucks.

Now everyone! get down on your knees as worship at the feet of Darth Gimp... I mean Darth Nihilus :P:lol:

Guest Sarah1968

Nice one Nihilus - may I ask if you found your blackout mask locally, ie in Australia? I would never have thought to have bought a bondage mask so have only found one from the UK, which was about $18 excl. shipping.

If you could provide some linky goodness, I'd appreciate it. If it's NSFW, please PM me as I may be interested in purchasing one. Thanks in advance :D

I'm also looking for gloves so when I find a decent reasonably priced pair, I'll drop the link on this thread.

Kind regards and your build is looking super cool

Sez.

Guest Nihilus

Hi Sarah, just double checked, it was $10 I paid $17.90 plus $6.00 my mistake it was from the UK.

This is the one i got. Don't know if this is one like you found.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/180540864890 ... 1439.l2649

Cool thanks, be interested if you find some, I am looking for ones I can use for my Darth Nihilus and other costumes builds.

Aww thanks.. my build is coming a long slowly... so can't wait for my costume to be made. :D

Guest Anonymous
Hi Sarah, just double checked, it was $10 I paid $17.90 plus $6.00 my mistake it was from the UK.

Cool thanks, be interested if you find some, I am looking for ones I can use for my Darth Nihilus and other costumes builds.

Aww thanks.. my build is coming a long slowly... so can't wait for my costume to be made. :D

Thank's, interesting also for me :D

Guest Nihilus

Thank's, interesting also for me :D

Yw Okrim :)

Happy to help in anyway.

Guest Nihilus

Boot finally came in today, they are a great fit and very comfy to wear.. Cool thing is I will be able to reuse them for other costume I have planed 8)

385634_113909478740623_100003647146755_69808_1165423185_n.jpg

Guest Nihilus

Just heard from Twin Roses Designs

I have gone from 16 to no.6 inline with my Darth Nihilus costume.. yayaya :)

Aww, that is sad.

But as they say, all good things come to those who wait. It'll be worth it when your awesome, new robes arrive.