• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Boots for Revan costume

Kade

Hi all

I'm looking at starting on a Revan costume this year and am probably going to go with the armour from Rob's mywickedarmor. In the meantime I'm looking around for some of the extras I will need to complete the costume.

I was hoping that these boots

Jackboots

might be suitable for Revan, if so I can order them at the same time as my ammo pouches for the Heavy Weapons Trooper I am also working on :)

Cheers

Kade

290x290_VADER%20BOOTS.jpgnormal_revan_boot_detail.jpg

you'll notice that the revan boots have a silverish colored strap over the arch, you'll need to add that to those black boots you found, other than that those boots will work

Guest MRJEDI21

So now you can't just have black boots? Now they need to have a silver strap. So do you need grey/silver/black boots. I already have black boots. If you have black boots putting a silver strap would just look odd and out of place.

Kenneth

Boots:

* The boots may be black or dark gray in color.

* The toes may be rounded or squared.

* The heels should be low, and there should be no visible laces.

* There may be strapping near the toe in a dark metallic gray.

Sorry if my last post was too cryptic ^_^ as per the CRL they may be black. Ideally they should have the strap across the foot, as that's what the reference pictures show, however the CRL on the main site reads as:

The boots may be black or dark gray in color.

The heels are low, and there are no visible laces.

A wide strap may be included that goes over the top of the foot.

So you don't absolutely need the strap, but it will be suggested that your boots have it during the approval process.

^_^ Katie

Guest MRJEDI21

Thanks, as long as it isn't required for approval, but suggested just like most that your costume shouuld be refined at all times.

Thanks

Kenneth