• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Pyro's Revan WIP

Pyro

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MRJEDI21

Well if you just get a gold or brass colored circle or round pommell that should go well with the lightsaber and satisfy the lightsaber requirements. I see most people either not have it gold or brass but look something like the Obi-wan saber from EP1.

Kenny

I recieved my purple saber today

very bright and makes my mace saber look blue!

oh i also got a coupler to make a double bladed out of them and its awesome

its around 7 1/2 feet or longer!

100_0656.jpg

100_0654.jpg

100_0655.jpg

Guest MRJEDI21

very nice. That purple is outshining that red. I'm working on my purple saber too., mine should look the same as my other one but have a different style pommel that is more like Obi Wan's in prequals, just with a brass color to it.

Kenny

Guest MRJEDI21

I got my armor last week, it looks awesome. Just need to find better hooks for the chest armor and I will be good to go for submitting images. I could submit now with the rings, but want to be more accurate. You will definitely be happy when you get your costume.

Kenneth

Guest MRJEDI21

I got mine from Rob at my wicked armor. He is pretty backed up with order for that suit, but he does awesome awesome work. Only thing you need to upgrade is the hooks on the front armor that are near the top. Possibly down the road you might want to upgrade the rings that hang at the bottom of armor to a heavier ring.

Kenneth

Ive sent like 5 eamils to him in the last few months and no reply

Im getting my armor from someone else but i would like to purchuse the robes from him

Guest MRJEDI21

From just experience of working with him, he was probably working on like 5 suits at the same time. The only other person that does the armor is Big Water 99, but I don't think he does the back armor like Rob does. His mask are a bit different. Don't give up hope on getting intouch with him. Again he does awesome work. I will also say it is very hot in that black outfit.

Kenneth

[attachment=1]me2.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]me5.jpg[/attachment]

Guest MRJEDI21

Thanks, I made some modifications to the rings on the front armor..I have installed hooks instead. It is very hot in that costume, all that black, LOL.

Kenneth

Guest MRJEDI21

The interesting thing about the armor is that there really isn't a place to hang the saber. You could hang it from the bottom of the armor, but it might not look right. Can't hang it from the rings, not strong enough. Let me know where you plan to hang the saber clips from.

Guest MRJEDI21

Get on that order, even if you have to make a payment plan with him. It might be 2-4 weeks before you hear from him again.

Get on that order, even if you have to make a payment plan with him. It might be 2-4 weeks before you hear from him again.

I got it in and made first payment. Working with Rob on monthly payments last payment in september. And I should get it all by the time I get back from deployment!

Guest MRJEDI21

Armor looks nice. Did it come with the straps and ring that goes in the front? Also are those full vambraces? If you are looking for approval into 501st, I believe they have to full vambraces.

Kenneth