• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Nihilus

Alachaas

Yes it is the same, that I used and it is not approvable as it is... you will need to sand down the raised areas above the eyes and sculp the mask to look more skull like with raised areas around chins/eyes.  You can take a look at my wip and see, how I did :wink:

Edited by Heavy1973

I would say no, not without reshaping -  I haven´t been able to find a 3d file that can be used without making mods on it, but WA do sell the correct mask here : https://wickedarmor.com/collections/darth-nihilus/products/darth-nihilus-mask-inspired-by-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-custom-prop-replica  if you´re not up to reshaping your 3d print. 

I would say no, not without reshaping -  I haven´t been able to find a 3d file that can be used without making mods on it, but WA do sell the correct mask here : https://wickedarmor.com/collections/darth-nihilus/products/darth-nihilus-mask-inspired-by-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-custom-prop-replica  if you´re not up to reshaping your 3d print. 

Watch out with Wicked Armor. Their suit and mask are amazing, but their default mask has THREE ovals at the top of the mask instead of the correct TWO. Rob will correct it if you buy it, but you need to ask and then follow up. They did mine correctly with no problems, but I pointed out the CRL and requested the correction. I submitted for approval yesterday. 

nD9knaM.jpg

Very nice work :)   when you get the the skirts and cape adjusted in lenght the fabric looks like it will flow very well.

You will need to hide the ends of the knot, I did it by sewing them behind the knot on the inside. And yes the tunics needs to cross left over right.

Personally I would shorten the tunics bottom edge as it would be more as to the CRL ref. :  https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SL_darth_nihilus , so it sit a bit higher, and make sure the sleeves are straight, when you put them on, they are a bit twisted ;-)

Edited by Heavy1973
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alachaas said:

ended up doing a wicked armor one 

front1 .jpg

right side1.jpg

leftside.jpg

back.jpg

Very nice, much better with the tunic - do remember to put the cape up over the shoulders and down the back as stated in the CRL.   I use a snap on each shoulder to hold it in place - good luck on your approval. 

Edited by Heavy1973