• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

WIP Nihilus COFT

Heavy1973

Super helpful, thank you. The belt construction you described is exactly what I did. Total cost was very low even with the purchase of Chicago screws. Leather was from Amazon and saves $100+ from buying off etsy, where most belts are incorrect to the CRL anyway.

Congrats again.

14 minutes ago, Gomcse said:

Super helpful, thank you. The belt construction you described is exactly what I did. Total cost was very low even with the purchase of Chicago screws. Leather was from Amazon and saves $100+ from buying off etsy, where most belts are incorrect to the CRL anyway.

Congrats again.

I think I paid around 160 DKK for all the materials for the belt, and it is totally worth it to make it yourselves ;-), you can save money and get the correct looking belt.

Thank you so much - looking forward to seeing, how you put yours together. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Compa said:

Hi, did you use a pattern for this build and if so can you share it please and thank you?

Hi

I used a normal shirt pattern for the tunics and moded it so it fit - the same with the skirts, and just winged it, so sadly I don´t have an exact pattern for them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/6/2023 at 12:35 AM, Gomcse said:

Wait... What?! But you're one of the OG Nihilus! Did you make a new one?

Sorry for the late respons, didn´t get a notification :-(  

No sadly I just don´t get to use it as much as I wanted to, and my son liked it, so it is a win for him - he got approved without issues, so that was nice for a change. 

I am in the making of another costume at the moment, but perhaps I´ll do another Nihilus at some point ;-)  

• Like 1

I did a lot of mods to the mask, and I can´t find the file anymore, but this one can be used as the base, if you make the adjustments like I did and reshape the eyes and chins ;-) 

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4972375