The Flagship Eclipse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
O.J. Toller

Building a costume to join the 501

I’m starting to build a costume to join the 501st. I really appreciate what the group does within the community and I love the subject. I’m feel a little lost on where to begin. My wife and I moved to Tampa Florida about 4 months ago. 

How difficult is it to make a high enough quality costume to join this group. 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 5:20 PM, O.J. Toller said:

I’m starting to build a costume to join the 501st. I really appreciate what the group does within the community and I love the subject. I’m feel a little lost on where to begin. My wife and I moved to Tampa Florida about 4 months ago. 

How difficult is it to make a high enough quality costume to join this group. 

It really depends on the type of costume you want to make.. What do you have in mind?

This detachment does have a lot to choose from, are you the only one who's interested or is your wife interested? My wife and I are Darth Revan and Bastila Shan from KOTOR. A couples costume set might be something fun, just go through the CRL and do some research on what you might be comfortable walking in, standing in, etc... Remember there are never any dumb questions.