• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

where to get blackout masks

Darth Tader

Where are people getting the black out masks for Nihilus?

I found some online but they almost all say that its impossible to see out of or they are super tight.

I know vision will be reduced but I still need to see.

preferably amazon where I can use prime shipping

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BF51RS8/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This one has worked fine for me. It can be a little tight and short, but I only notice after hours of use. My head is on the larger side. I can see relatively well out of it, but I wouldn't recommend driving in it.

I use a morph suit so it covers my neck,chest (for when my shirt slightly opens) and legs for when the skirts blow in the wind and shows leg since they're open front..

I use a morph suit so it covers my neck,chest (for when my shirt slightly opens) and legs for when the skirts blow in the wind and shows leg since they're open front..

Smart idea but I'm doing Kotor so mine will be closed in front

Sent from my Nexus 6

Also I'm looking at leather mystics gloves for the Kotor build. Anyone know if those are approvable. Or too short. The CRL says "at least to halfway up the forearm" and according to their measurements that's right where it would end on me. Just would love some input. Especially anyone that has an approved KOTOR build.

I got mine at Spirit Halloween 3 halloweens ago. At first it was a bit tight and i was blinking a lot because it was against my eyelashes. Then while trooping as my mando I found a great trick from a Kylo with CCG. He also wore a blackout mask and he had taken a pair of safety glasses and cut the lenses out. So I found an old pair of sunglasses, popped out the lenses and wore them under my blackout mask. I can see just fine and no constant blinking.  

• Like 1

I got mine at Spirit Halloween 3 halloweens ago. At first it was a bit tight and i was blinking a lot because it was against my eyelashes. Then while trooping as my mando I found a great trick from a Kylo with CCG. He also wore a blackout mask and he had taken a pair of safety glasses and cut the lenses out. So I found an old pair of sunglasses, popped out the lenses and wore them under my blackout mask. I can see just fine and no constant blinking.

That's an amazing idea! Wow

Sent from my Nexus 6