• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Lord of Hunger from Hong Kong

ivantam303

All the photos on my first post over on my thread are my submission pics. Include front and side views of your boots as well.

It doesn't have to be poolside but it must have good lighting outdoors and include close-up detail shots of fabric for gloves, tunics (showing you have 2 of them), skirts (showing you have 2 of them), boots (showing they are plain), sleeves (showing they have a ridged pattern), detail on weathering, and your masks.

Not sure if those above are good enuf?

Not sure if those above are good enuf?

Looks good but also need pics of you in costume with arms out (front, left, right, and back views). And of course they want you to send one without your mask on but in full costume as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks both of you for helping along and answering my questions... Hope I can hand in my application soon :D

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Anytime ✌️

The more thorough your initial application is the quicker your approval will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My only advice to this is, as said before, figure out a way to get the longer skirt shortened to just above floor level. Believe me when I say that every cm you have on the ground will get ripped and pulled by every child in your vicinity and it will keep pulling further and further down. That's if you don't trip on it yourself trying to walk.

Otherwise this looks fantastic! And I agree with Tiedoll, it's the exact shape per the CRL.  

• Like 1