• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Mara Jade Mexican Garrison

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi everyone, im Zu, TS 2286 from mexican garrison, the last months i and Joeki TX8330 (my boyfriend) were working in my mara jade custom, i dont finish it yet, but i hope that you can help me with some advice to doing a better job... :D (sorry for my english :lol: i hope you under stand)

Guest Anonymous

some pics here...

A friend TC 1822 Petrovic, help me to do a mold of mi leg to do the shin and knee guards...

sdc11182bz3.jpg

This are the firts test of the knee guards...

sdc11207ge3.jpg

The Googles...

sdc11011xe8.jpg

Guest Anonymous
Me encanta la armadura. La parecerá bien en ti.

<>

Gracias para compartir.

Thanks we are working very hard to do a excelent work... :D

Hi, this is a hard proyect but we have to do the better work, in this moment we are workin in the blaster, but i have some problems with the measure, im not sure...

Somebody can help me??? :D

I am pleased to see others making this costume from scratch!

Remember, my interpretation of the blaster is just one idea of how it can look. When you look at the reference pictures from the comic books, you will see that the blaster looks different in each picture. Instead of trying to figure out the measurements of my blaster, just take a look at the comic book pictures and invent your own interpretation of how it should look. Use the measurements that feel right to you, and make it your own special creation!

BlasterReferences.jpg

Pam :-)

Guest Anonymous

Well i have a few pictures more, this time are the Cowl with the goolges...

sdc11202mm4.jpg

sdc11204uc1.jpg

I Hope you like, and thanks Twi'lek Pam for the advice, we are starting the new blaster (MB V2), smaller of course :D

Guest Anonymous

Thanks, it's a hard proyect but i feel very happy with this proyect...

Here some pictures more, this is the Harness...

sdc11458uj7.jpg

Guest Anonymous

The Last Weekend we had a trooping in the mexican garrison, the perfect excuse to used my Mara Jade (Not Complete Yet) to find mistakes and correct it, some pictures here...

dsc9395lv9ka8.jpg

sdc11519wj2.jpg

dsc9931zx4xw5.jpg

I hope You Like... :D

Here with my boyfriend :)

img00104nb7ax1.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Hello everybody, it was absent for work but finally I could upgrade my Mara Jade costume, here are some photos belt and harness.

sdc12956.jpg

sdc12957b.jpg

The belt has the ability to exchange the sleeves of the Blasters as I prefer

sdc12958.jpg

and these are the sleeves of the Blasters ...

sdc12960.jpg

I almost finish, Yeah !!!

I will work in the Shin and the lightsaber.

I hope soon to have new developments for you, saludos ...

Guest Anonymous

Hi, im return...

I decided to make my own Lightsaber because the MR is very expensive to bring ornament, and I think we do things yourself makes you feel proud of your suit, so I started my own and these are the results, i hope you like...

m02.jpg

m01v.jpg

m03w.jpg

Guest Anonymous

And here some pictures that how looks like my suit now...

img0141rqv.jpg

img0151p.jpg img0126fzy.jpg img0154m.jpg

appreciate your comments to know if I go by the right way, thanks... :D

See you

Guest Daritha

Whoa ... I mean ... whoa ... :shock:

Okay, the rubbish bin in the background isn't quite well placed but the pics are heavy! Your boyfriend can't get his eyes off you (that's at least what I would do). ... You perhaps could get some pics in front of this motorcycle. It would be hilarous - Mara Jade the biker girl. *g*

What kind of lightsaber are you holding? It's obviously not an MR. Is it your selfmade one? Looks good but the blade could get some additional work. In the whole it's still a great costume. Is it 501st approved yet?

Guest Anonymous

This is the ligthsaber that we are doing ...

marajade1.jpg

But is not finish yet, it's a copy of MR...

Well the pics are only to just to show the progress of my suit, to know the bad details and change them.

And no, its not approved by the 501st yet, but i hope be a SL soon.

Thanks for your comments...

Guest Anonymous

Hello There...

I was working a little in my Lightsaber, it's has the ability to install the FX system but it's not complete yet

marajadels1001.jpg

marajadels1002.jpg

I cant finish the shin guard because i dont like the final product, i will try again to do a better result.

Here another picture of my suit until today

img9323d.jpg

I hope your recommendations and comments...

See you... :D

Guest Anonymous
Hi there,

Your lightsaber is looking great! I imagine it was a difficult challenge to get the flat bars lined up evenly around the base!

What problems are you having with the shin guards?

Pam :-)

Hello Pam, sorry for be late, but had a lot of work... :?

Well, I made a couple of attempts to shields of styrene but I do not like the final result ke look very big and hit with the knee, so I am looking for an alternative, maybe buy some ones menawhile a work in a attempt in fiberglass.

I see that some members use a shin of baseball or Ice Jokey, but in mexico its dificult to buy ones and very expensive, so if you can recommend somewhere where I can get a temporary shin, as I finish the final work in fiberglass

to send the pictures to my suit to approval, i would be very grateful. or what do you recommend ???

Also I would ask if you think of my costume need to correct or fix, remove or put something?

Well, thank you for your time and i hope you can help me and comments of everyone :D

Guest Anonymous

Hi, im back, i was working in my custome, this time with the cape clasp and the way to close it...

The cape claps was made in resin, and used a click Brooches to close it ..

sdc14961.jpg

sdc14962r.jpg

sdc14965.jpg

now just need to put the claps on the cape to see how it looks

See you :D