• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Mara Jade Mexican Garrison

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Muchas Gracias Crane :D

Well a finally finish the handle of the lightsaber

Mara's Lightsaber

marajade1v.jpg

My Lightsaber

sdc14992o.jpg

sdc14997.jpg

sdc14992.jpg

I want to install a FX system from a mace windu Lightsaber but is not easy, if i could maybe i have to use leds or another system to the blade of the lightsaber.

anyone have any advice on how to do this?

:P

Guest Anonymous

Hello everybody, im back with updates...

After several attempts to make the cape finally its ready...

sdc15184i.jpg

We made a new version of the first Blaster and these are the result (MJ V 2.0 Blaster), was meda of MDF, Styrene and epoxy clay...

sdc15423.jpg sdc15424.jpg

Finally i have the shin guards, i like so much the finally result ...

sdc15177.jpg sdc15178.jpg

sdc15421.jpg sdc15422.jpg

Well after a hard work and many attempts and time I have everything already to take my pics to send them to be approved by the 501st(I hope so :P ) and be a member of the FE and become in a SL...

Wish me good luck... :D

Guest Daritha

Agreed. The shin guards are looking reaaaally good.

Wish you luck with the approval (I hope for you that your E-Mail don't end in the spam filter before your GML had the chance to see them -.- ).

Greetings,

I am impressed with the labour and dedication that went into this build. The sabre, the hold-out blaster, the shin armour, the det-pack on the back of the shoulder harness all are to be commended.

The only aspect--and a prominent aspect at that--gives me pause is your catsuit.

For 501st Legion approval the piping along the front panel and diagonal batting in the thigh panels is required.

normal_shannon_0001.jpgnormal_Triangle.jpgnormal_blasterandjumpsuit2.jpg

I strain to confirm these details in your photos. It think the diagonals are there, but cannot see the piping on the front panels. Please be sure to show these details in your membership images. If you don't have them, please consider making a new cat suit to match the cut of the reference images.

Altogether this is a very impressive build.

Buen hecho.

Guest Anonymous

Hi Thomas, thank you so much for your commants, it was a hard work to be already.

The piping along the front panel and diagonal batting in the thigh panels is there, maybe you might not see it correctly due to the image's resolution or the daylight illumination, but trust me, the piping is there...

here a close up pics ...

detalle02.jpg

detalley.jpg

what do you think??? :P

Guest Anonymous

Excellent job, I applaud you for making everything down to the saber from scratch.

Impressive, most impressive! :twisted:

You've totally inspired me to up Mara Jade on my own "costume to do" list.