• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Shado Vao

Scottrooper

Eh, it's not 501st, but it's Expanded universe. :-)

For all you Imperial Knights out there...better watch out, there's a Legacy Era Jedi out there looking for you now.

scottshadofront.jpg

We've already improved on the fit of the lekku and wraps since this was taken, so soon there will be more action oritented photos. :-)

For all you Imperial Knights out there...better watch out, there's a Legacy Era Jedi out there looking for you now.

Hey now, I have it on good authority that we'll be seeing Shado and Ganner fighting side by side, (four blades between them).

Proud of you and Pam. Great treatment of the armour. Hard to make out the Lekku, but I have no doubt of the quality there.

Congratulations.

As to suggestions for action poses;

Legacy_of_the_Force_-_038_Shado_Vao.jpg

PS; Feel free to present this in the EU panel. You have my support.

Well, I didn't say what I'd be lookin for them for, did I? :wink:

That pose....LOL, not even on my best day could i pull that one off :-)

Don't think I'm gonna have time to even think about Shado during the EU panel to be honest. Between Ventress, Revan, Nihilus, the TX, and the Q&A...

Guest Daritha

Well-done work here. I'm curious to see more pictures of Shado "in action" - although no one expects you to go Chuck Norris on the photos. ^^

Btw. the wedding ring on your left hand cracked a smile when I noticed it. Isn't this a little bit out-of-character? Or are we in for some major changes with Legacy #50? ;)