• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Unknown Inquisitor

Voden1980

GREETINGS FROM SPRINGFIELD IL - SITH INQUISITOR IN PROCESS

SIXTH BROTHER - TALES OF THE JEDI EPISODE 6 - RESOLVE REWORK - FIRST COSLPLAY

Garrison I'd like to join once I get some of this going: Midwest Garrison - Illinois Chapter of the 501st Legion

Greetings all! I'm joining my brother while he builds his RO Darth Vader. He said this group is a great group to get feedback and help. I'm working on building the Inquisitor from Tales of the Jedi Episode 6 "Resolve". Otherwise thought to be a redesign of the Sixth Brother.

I look forward to collaborating with you all and cheering aspiring Sith on. Thank you for having a cool place to share ideas! Here is some of the stuff I got so far, any feedback or recommendations on pieces to change incorporate would be great! I plan to use a tie fighter jump suit as the under cloths and augment that to more closely match his cloths. There is only a few minutes of footage that I've combed over so far. I build miniatures and play tabletop gaming so have some crafty background, but no wardrobe knowledge background. I should be able to finish out the mask just fine, but the rest is going to be about learning. 

Cloak -I'm having trouble finding a cloak like that shown in the picture. if anyone has an idea who I could commission to do one I'm all ears. 

Sith Inquistor DIY Helmet with some hockey straps to hold it on
Sith Inquisitor DIY Mask Kit Star Wars Tales of the Jedi - Etsy  

Under Helmet gear-
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071YGSGLB?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details 

Gloves to build the Claws off of
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09PG3SNQ2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

Belt to use to hang tech boxes off of - I got some LED lights for the White and Red, will either fabricate the boxes or if someone has a tip on some STLs that would be awesome https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FFC82V3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s02?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1 

under clothes - Have Warbla coming to make the armor bracers/Shoulder pads - Already purchased the jumpsuit for now, will have it tailored and add the leather padding to the waist. Not sure how.. but I'll figure out a way. 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011I304AI?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Saber  - Already Purchased 

Grand Inquisitor's Double Bladed - NEO Sabers™ 

Inquisitor - Tales of the Jedi - Episode 6.jpg

y1s2ppm7.jpg

Edited by Voden1980

I moved your post to the correct area.

Greetings!

Just fyi, until there's a confirmed credit to Sixth Brother, we have to keep it listed as, "Unknown Inquisitor - Resolve".

"The reference book Star Wars The Dark Side Pocket Expert, which includes information from the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi series, lists Sixth Brother as only appearing in Ahsoka and Star Wars: Darth Vader (2017).[8] Meaning that the Inquisitor who appears in "Resolve" is not the same character as the Sixth Brother".

Glad to see the work here and hope to see a finished edition.

• Like 1

Understood and thank you everyone for jumping in and getting me to the right place. I'm going to modify the Tiefighter jumpsuit for it, but if anyone has a good source for the Sith Inquistor under clothing I'd love an alternative. I'm also trying to find a good hooded cloak that I can do the Imperial stencils on it.