• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Currently Available Merch

Jerseys are up for preorder (deadline March 25th to order, April 17th to pay) https://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4464-jersey-order-placement-not-payment-yet/

TFEJersey.jpg.6bec86fac8f76112b2ebb4ed6c837cd7.jpg

11" patches are for sale for jersey orders first and then will open up to general sales the 25th (limited numbers mean I have to prioritize for the jerseys first!)

https://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4466-11-tfe-patch-jersey-orders-only-until-the-25th/

flahshipeclipsedetachment-oversizedv2-f.jpg

4" patches are available now until April 8th.

https://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4460-tfe-logo-4-patch-deadline-april-8th/

image.png.5fd30da20f92cc168423c45280b57698.png

More designs will be released later this year. If you can't see these posts, make sure you have the correct permissions HERE.

A little over a week left for the jersey order and 11" patch order just for the jersey! Make sure you get your information in on time as these aren't going to be run again.

You are not paying before the 25th, but I need the info to get the quote.

A little over a week left for the jersey order and 11" patch order just for the jersey! Make sure you get your information in on time as these aren't going to be run again.

You are not paying before the 25th, but I need the info to get the quote.

So dumb question but how much and where do we pay for the jersey patch combo? Can’t find info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are ordering both, you put your info in for the jersey and then pay for the patch in the thread for the jersey orders so it is kept separate from the regular patch orders (going to different places).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DarthValkyria said:

Sorry but i dont really understand are the 20th anniversary one the one shown in the docs? What does multi-character approved mean? Sorry its my first run

20th anniversary means it would be a design based around the 20th anniversary of KOTOR. The design isn't completed but we want an idea before committing to building the design because each design costs is money.

The multi approved characters means multiple character options.

47 minutes ago, DarthValkyria said:

20th anniversary means it would be a design based around the 20th anniversary of KOTOR. The design isn't completed but we want an idea before committing to building the design because each design costs is money.

The multi approved characters means multiple character options.

Thanks!

Will you order them from captivations sportswear?