• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Nihilus Boots

Homura

Hello everyone, I am a Star Wars fan from Italy and I am finalizing my costume to ask for the approval of my 501st Italica Garrison. The costume I proposed, taken from WickedArmor, is fine; but I have a hard time finding the boots. Since I have almost finished the Darth Revan costume too, from the CRL and from the posts in the forum I understand that they are quite similar, so I wanted to ask you if these 2 options are fine for you, thank you very much!

I apologize for my bad English!

https://it.aliexpress.com/item/32893761673.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.5f0118fcOkKGTw&mp=1&gatewayAdapt=glo2ita

https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005003748440383.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.5f0118fcOkKGTw&mp=1&gatewayAdapt=glo2ita

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, in some discussions I read that for Darth Revan the boots are preferable with square-toedbe , but from CRL is optional for level 2 certification.

For Nihilus I imagined that they could be fine being simple boots, but given the not exactly cheap price I hoped and I wish they would fit both!

1 hour ago, Homura said:

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, in some discussions I read that for Darth Revan the boots are preferable with square-toedbe , but from CRL is optional for level 2 certification.

For Nihilus I imagined that they could be fine being simple boots, but given the not exactly cheap price I hoped and I wish they would fit both!

Yeah the boots should work for basic Revan that you get for Nihilus.

• Like 1

Perfect, then I'll try to ask my 501st if these boots I linked are good for them too.

Tell me If you have other proposals, thank you very much!

These are what i have and they're great for the look for Nihilus. I just highly recommend putting upgraded insoles in them or your feet will hurt

Men's Tall Black Costume Boots (halloweencostumes.com)

• Like 1

On 7/19/2022 at 9:03 AM, Homura said:

On 7/20/2022 at 3:03 AM, jw6cpfb said:

These are what i have and they're great for the look for Nihilus. I just highly recommend putting upgraded insoles in them or your feet will hurt

Men's Tall Black Costume Boots (halloweencostumes.com)

Thanks a lot for the answer!

I contacted my 501st and they told me that if for you it is good for them too! So I ask you for a last help and confirm if the boots that I posted to you are ok  ,or choose those of @jw6cpfb  ,a thousand thanks! https://www.halloweencostumes.eu/men-s-tall-black-costume-boots.html

On 7/22/2022 at 7:31 AM, Homura said:

Thanks a lot for the answer!

I contacted my 501st and they told me that if for you it is good for them too! So I ask you for a last help and confirm if the boots that I posted to you are ok  ,or choose those of @jw6cpfb  ,a thousand thanks! https://www.halloweencostumes.eu/men-s-tall-black-costume-boots.html

Sorry for the delayed response, yes those are definitely it! They used to come with a folded over piece to give it more of a Renaissance style boot, but they've removed it now. I had to cut the trim off of the top of the neck of the boot. This version, they do not do that anymore. Just as I said, make sure to put GOOD insoles in them, or your feet will be destroyed after a troop!