• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Fate of the EU Lucas Unveils Plans for the Future

Kylo

A statement from Lucasfilm confirms that the new movies will discard everything other than the movies and "The Clone Wars" and "Rebels" animated series.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... tar-698973

Discuss

1. What happens to us already approved?

2. Who is affected?

3. Will you grandfather costumes?

4. Not allow some costumes to not apply for 501 approval now?

That´s some very good questions...

What will happen to TFE approvable characters ?

Which will stay, which will be deleted, or are we going to keep those, that are already approved ?

I´ve just ordered both belt and headpiece for my Darth Traya build ... don´t hope, that I wont be able to to get the costume approved, when ready :(

I just read the annual report and that LCO was really clear that no costume will be deleted and all costumes will be approved that are from official sources, even if the new story committee changes something in the post Ep 6 continuity..

Alright so "official" is different from "cannon" yes.

They are still official LFL sources while not being viewed as cannon storyline anymore is what I am assuming?

That is great! As there are still a number of great costumes that are not even listed in our CRL that I am sure that people would love to see created!