• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Thoughts on this lightsaber

Quixotic5891

Hello I'm new to the forums here and I'm just starting to get all my info straight. I'm currently working on my TK for centurion. Since my TK is nearing completion I am starting to purchase darth Nihilus items. So far i have just the mask. The other day I found this light saber for sale $100 it looks cool but if it won't pass for approval I won't get it.

75463939-CE52-4F03-A7D7-07696864F5FC-1721-0000012EB31AA41A_zps15193cb5.jpg

Thoughts on it? Also looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hey man, I'm also new here so take this with a grain of salt....

If you look here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1702

The saber you have looks pretty close the the middle pic (the one from the CoTF artwork) aside from the fact that it may be missing the activation button on the pommel, unless it's rolled to the bottom in you pic. So theoretically it should be good. Hopefully you'll hear from the experts on here soon though.

Considering that the majority of the Nihilus sabers over the past years have been best-guess interpretations of the artwork, we tend to be fairly lenient on the exact details on that one. I think the saber pictured looks fine. It has the details, if not the more rounded shape.

Pam :-)

I figured I should give my two cents on this, because I just got this lightsaber earlier today.

It feels great in the hand, can fit a blade from any other LED-in-hilt company on the internet, and it's not too bad pricewise.

Picture wise, according to reference material, it's extremely close if not completely accurate to the picture here: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/3c/DNs.jpg

The on button is in the bottom of the pommel, which is a bit odd, but the weathering on it is excellent, the time frame given is extremely accurate, and the light is well bright enough.

A link to the saber:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/110204238/s ... republic-2