• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Starkiller Adventure robes - opinions please?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey guys, hoping for some input from the pros on this one. :D

I've come across a partial Starkiller Jedi Adventure costume that is up for sale, and before I shell out the cash for it I was wondering if I could get some feedback on whether it would pass Formal standards, and if not how much work would be needed to get it up to spec. Here are the pics the guy has up:

IMG_0679-1.jpg

IMG_0678-1.jpg

What do you guys and gals think :?:

I know this is SO old... but this is also for ANYONE who is looking to MAKE this costume and pops in and see this thread. Before you "think" about buying this costume, or want to start one. Please feel free to Mail me Anytime.

I am ALWAYS here to help, specifically on this little beauty of a costume. I have researched the wowza out of it and would assist with the creation or advice or opinions (and even materials) on construction of the Jedi Adventure Robes

frntside_zps774df123.jpg

This is my WIP I did when making: It has the full details of the little dirty marks on his hood right down to the faaar to many buckles on the shoe covers haha:

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewto ... c&start=15

IF you want my opinion on what I think of this costume youve posted (but I am sure its not UFS anymore) MAIL ME. Ill give you my full 100% and far to detailed reasons about this costume youve posted. Though undoubtedly seeing mine and seeing the one youve posted there is Huge differences. Also you might note this is a Rebel Legion Approved Costume Not Flagship/501st. I know I am NO WHERE near the end all be all to costuming a Galen Marek. But I am always here to help anyone anytime.

:)Have a wonderful day!

May the force be with you