• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Hello folks

Guest darren1970

Guest darren1970

Just thought I'd post a thread to introduce myself.

My name is Darren and I've been a member of the UK Garrison since early 2009.

I'm the Detachment Leader of the Clonetroopers Detachment ( so you can kinda guess where my costuming love has been for the past few years ).

I have a cleared TK, a Commander Bacara, a Null-ARC trooper, a Kashyyyk clonetrooper and an ARF trooper from the clone wars cartoon series.

I'm also a prop builder and have sculpted/moulded an Episode 2 helmets and DC15 carbines.

My next little project is hopefully going to be a Sith Acoylte/ Warrior from the TOR cinematic trailers which has brought me to Flagship Eclipse.

It feels kinda wierd being the newbie and not a staff member LOL, so no doubt I'll ask a few sillyquestions along the way.

Darren

Guest Aysel

Hello! I feel the same way when I go to another detachment too ^_^ I look forward to see your WIP thread ^_^

^_^ Katie

Welcome!

We probably all know how you feel. I'm a newbie to armour building so I've been fumbling my way around the Mando forums recently. But when it comes to fabric, I love giving help and advice where I can. You'll get lots of help here at flagship!

Cheers,

Nef

P.S. You might get PM's from me about helmet making, hehe.