• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Flagship Facebook?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Aysel

we have the forum for most of our discussions. we in the leadership can talk about it, not everyone uses Facebook regularly however. my thought is that it would just turn into an announcement page for new detachment members.

^_^ Katie

Yep, Katie nailed it. We put up an official Flagship Eclipse Facebook page last year as much to make sure that no third party group decided to do so as to make any real use of it. Costuming questions and development need to be on the forums and not on Facebook.

Guest Aysel
Yep, Katie nailed it. We put up an official Flagship Eclipse Facebook page last year as much to make sure that no third party group decided to do so as to make any real use of it. Costuming questions and development need to be on the forums and not on Facebook.

exactly, questions are best left here for getting answers for. But since I practically live with FB open in another window (yea I know, it's an unhealthy obsession) I'll be able to keep up with the announcements there ^_^

^_^ Katie