• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Galaxy of Heroes Character Versions

Since I have been asked several times for different characters in GoH, both older and newly released, I'll make one post to hopefully help clear it up!

1. Yes, the current TFE Command and assigned LMOs for TFE support adding GoH versions of characters as eligible for TFE approval/new CRLs, SO LONG as there is a full 360 degrees of reference to show all the details. The view option in game makes that pretty much a non-issue, but we still need the highest resolution possible.

2. If the character in question already has an approved version in TFE, then a couple things can happen:

a) If there are no differences between the approved version and the GoH version, then no new CRL is made and it is considered the same as the existing approval for said character.

b) If there are differences between the approved version and the GoH version, then a new CRL can be made. In this case, it is considered a New to the Legion Work in Progress (NTTL WIP) and requires an entirely different approval process that includes the TFE Command Costume Staff and the TFE LMO directly. In this case (and any not already approved character, regardless of media source), it is recommended to contact the DL and LMOs directly so that the process can be set up and advisement can be given. In this case, you can contact the LMOs at LMO@501st.com and they will redirect to the proper folks, or email me directly at Nina501st@gmail.com and I can pull in our specific LMOs.

• Like 3