• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Sariss - Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

It seems like there are no posts about Sariss from Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II that I could find. I was intrigued about her looks so I decided to delve into it a bit. 

I’ve compiled reference images that seems useful here:

https://imgur.com/a/DwfYep3

Vjppru7.jpgPmuByQp.jpg

Some very rough sketch I made from the references. I couldn’t figure out how the belt is done on the live action version(seems like there’s no buckle but has rivets for lightsaber and possible fastening mechanism). The illustrations from the novel may be the closest to what I assume how the live action version looks like. REuOWef.jpgiU0yQ6e.jpg

The biggest thing with these older games is that you have to make sure that 360 degrees of details are visible to validate the costume being eligible. That means the backs of everything from cohesive and official sources. We can't use fan art at all. So long as that is available, it is possible to submit a new costume to the Legion. 

The sketches you made for it look fantastic, btw!

7 hours ago, DarthValkyria said:

The biggest thing with these older games is that you have to make sure that 360 degrees of details are visible to validate the costume being eligible. That means the backs of everything from cohesive and official sources. We can't use fan art at all. So long as that is available, it is possible to submit a new costume to the Legion. 

The sketches you made for it look fantastic, btw!

Yeah it sure is hard to find clear references of all sides from old games. I’ve found 360 deg shots of her from live action clips but in low resolution.

All the artworks in the album(excluding the sketches I made) are from official novel so that should be helpful for figuring out and clarifying minor details.

I will make a documentation of all required references soon so that I can be sure about it being eligible for the Legion approval!

• Like 1