Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mara Jade (Black Bodysuit) build thread

I think most of it looks good, although I’m not a judge for the legion. I would say that the inner thighs aren’t that clear from these pictures. You might want to take specific pictures of those areas as proof.

I do wonder a bit about the shinguards. To start they don’t look like they’re made of a hard material, but fabric. Because of that, you’re getting a bowing on the sides where it sorta points out. Typically with this style of the shinguards it’s the full circumference of the shin, not just in the front. They also seem to be sitting very high on the leg. Typically they end up covering any ankle seam on the boots. I don’t know if that would be enough to cause difficulties with approval, but they might.