• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Boots

Guest Anonymous

The eBay seller that I got LadyB's from doesn't seem to have the same style anymore but does have these:

fuzzybuckleblack2km8.jpg

that are close, but have a lot more silver on them and the white stitches that I'd remove if you went that route.

Good luck with it. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACK-FUZZY-TRIM-TH ... 3a573fa24c

Guest Anonymous

Most of the shoes I own are boots. I got my Asajj ones from a local shoe store.

They shouldn't be too hard to find, especially around winter.

You could try ebay. Both pairs of shoes I have bought from there did fit me. But that may not always the case.

Guest Anonymous

I don't have an issue finding boots, especially with the winter season fashions going into clearance. I'm looking for the very particular style that the concept Asajj wears. They are a flat, solid black, matte boot, knee-high or close with a row of silver buckles running up the calf.

I've been thinking of making boot covers, but if I can find a pair for under $100, that would rock.

I don't have an issue finding boots, especially with the winter season fashions going into clearance. I'm looking for the very particular style that the concept Asajj wears. They are a flat, solid black, matte boot, knee-high or close with a row of silver buckles running up the calf.

I've been thinking of making boot covers, but if I can find a pair for under $100, that would rock.

Which reference are you going from, the doll or something else?

you could always get a pair of plain boots and then attach the straps and buckles yourself. Ive done that before for a costume and it worked really well. Just make sure you have a good leather needle that will pierce leather