• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Asajj's Cloak

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi guys!

I couldn't find a topic about the cloak from Asajj, so maybe I'm wrong but I'll just post it in a new topic :roll:

I really would love to make the cloak as an extra to the costume (expecially in the winter :wink: ) but I was wondering which color the cloak has. I have the AOTC concept version. On the doll it look's brown on one picture and on the other it look's black.

Do you know the color?

Greets, :D

~Elyon

Madelon

Guest Anonymous

Wow ladyb, your cloak looks awsome :)

I was already thinking that it was black cause (dark) brown doesn't fit with the color's from the rest of the costume. :roll:

Guest Anonymous

From what kind of materials have you made it?

I'm planning to make it from a kind of wool material. But I don't know if thats supple enough. :?

Mine is Fleece with a satin trim, but it is a little heavy and warm (which I'm quite fond of when it is colder), but good to leave off when warmer/summer etc.

Well there are a couple from events on my myspace, which is set to be somewhat private. I don't have another gallery of sorts online no.