Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jenmcnitt

WIP: Second Sister

2 posts in this topic

The Second Sister, is another Inquisitor who first showed up in Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 19 and will be one of the antagonists in the upcoming Fallen Order video game.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Second_Sister

I am going to  be working toward an initial build with the limited information we currently have for the game's release on Nov 15, 2019.   I'm sure a number of things will need to change once we are able to work on a CRL after the game's release but I would like to have this initial build done by Halloween.

Since I was originally going to build a Seventh Sister, I have fabric from the build that I'll be using here instead.   I also recently purchased additional fabric to make the cape.

3D printer files are available for the hard parts (on Etsy), so I'm using these for the initial build.    So far I have the helmet, shoulder armor, bracers (from my seventh sister build), belt buckle, and saber hilt circle (from Seventh Sister).     I will  modify the hilt  as I know it is not the same as the Seventh Sister, but detailed pictures are not yet available.    From what I can tell, it looks more aligned with the Grand Inquisitor's hilt.

Attached is a picture of my helmet with everything glued together.    I had to split it up so much due to the size of my printer so I'm going to have  A LOT of post-processing work to do on it.

Next step: fill and sand everything over the next couple of weeks.

secondsisterhelmet.jpg

Ah! This is so exciting!! I can't wait to see how this turns out! Looking forward to making one of my own here ^^

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk