• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Nihilus cape KOTOR Questions

Darth Tader

I am assuming you need KOTOR II veresion Nihilus. It just means that the fabric isn't seamed straight onto the top of the outer tunic. Here are some pictures of what a "gathered seam" looks like, and a quick sketch I make to show how it would translate to the cape and tunic. 

Examples of gathered seams with one side bunched up and the other still straight:

download (1).jpg

download.jpg

Quick sketch of most common Nihilus placement for cape on tunic (they usually have low necklines due to the cowl covering the upper part):

The cape comes over the shoulders and attaches to the upper sides of the tunic somewhere around the lower edge of the collar bone area at the shoulders and inwards towards the upper chest.

Screenshot_20160917-070917.jpg

Edited by DarthValkyria

I am assuming you need KOTOR II veresion Nihilus. It just means that the fabric isn't seamed straight onto the top of the outer tunic. Here are some pictures of what a "gathered seam" looks like, and a quick sketch I make to show how it would translate to the cape and tunic.

Examples of gathered seams with one side bunched up and the other still straight:

attachicon.gifdownload (1).jpg

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

Quick sketch of most common Nihilus placement for cape on tunic (they usually have low necklines due to the cowl covering the upper part):

The cape comes over the shoulders and attaches to the upper sides of the tunic somewhere around the lower edge of the collar bone area at the shoulders and inwards towards the upper chest.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20160917-070917.jpg

Ohhhhh

Sent from my Nexus 6