• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Sith Stalker Reference Images

MothMonty

This is my break down using the art of reference image:

Hard Parts

-Training Outfit shoulder/collar piece

-Right arm three layered armor piece just below shoulder

-Rib armor 6 strips upward slop (reverse ribs)

-Right arm prosthetic

-Left fingers have blades (like finger tip rings)

-Helmet

Soft Parts:

Now the belts are a bit more difficult so I am counting from the bottom of the rib armor

-14 leather strips over another piece of softer leather (like many Maul belts) and then criss crossed

-black vest

-Nihilus like skirt

-some kind of braid coming from the back of the helmet.

-As for the back who knows?

Remember this is a break down of below picture, there are at least two other versions (Video Game, GG Bust, Toy). I chose this one because I really like the look.

scan.jpg

Guest Anonymous

I'm totally working on this costume too! I instantly fell in love with it after playing the game.

I'm taking several artistic liberties with it mostly because it's not a 501st approved character yet, so I'm giving myself some wiggle room. I'll fix things in the future if things change...

The blade coming from his right arm I just made into a gauntlet, mostly because I don't have the time to make a prostetic piece for it.

Mine's an amalgamation of all of the references, basicly I took elements from all of the pictures and the figure and used the ones I liked the best. (I know bad 501st form, but a girls' gotta do...)

I can't wait to see pictures of other people's Stalker costumes!

Good evening,

I am working on permissions to obtain and publicly host renders for all The Force Unleashed characters discussed on this forum. Some members of this forum already have benefitted from these images. But to keep in the good graces of LFL, sharing these images publicly needs to be approved.

About The Ultimate Evil, or as some refer to it, The Sith Stalker.

If you are considering this as a 501st costume, I would highly suggest ignoring the concept art above, (and the action figure which was made after the concept art.) They have little in common with the game costume which is the reference for the character in 501st terms.

About the character's right arm. You need look no further than General Grievous for an accurate detailed look at how the projection should look:

fig3.large.gif

Truth is this character has much more in common with General Grievous than Boushh, once you start to analyze the costume.

I can only share one image of my own progress for now, (link to thread here)

Be well,

Thomas

Thanks Thomas,

I have already trashed the idea of the concept art version, mostly because it is conceptual and have decided to attempt the game rendered version of the Sith Stalker. I tend to like concept art better, but it will only cause frustration in the end me thinks.

Seeing is this will be the last Star Wars costume I am going to build I really want it to be approved but if my skills fall short and I am unable to build the perfect recreation of a character made up of pixels so be it. This is bar none the hardest project and most expensive (not including my Predator) I have ever undertaken and I am not even the one building the hard parts.

My wife (ms-ventress) and I were in the leather store with all my reference pics laid out on a table and a slew of black straps trying to figure out his back rigging system and after drawing it out several times, talking with leather store dude, pulling upon our years of costume building experience, all Erin had to say was "Boys Costumes are stupid" and I just nodded my head.