• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

She's a DOUBLE AGENT!!

Koda Vonnor

Guest Anonymous

terrible :D now find some star trek pictures of her. Ive got some of Em as Klingon ( well me too but but i have a excuse :D )

At last! Proof that your esteemed leader is in fact a REBEL!!

Ack! Don't listen to him!

He's a member of the Rebel Council... he's a spy hiding in our ranks, poisoning our forum with propaganda, I tell you!

But still... thanks for the laugh!

Inviting dozens of boys to bring lightsabers was probabaly a bad idea in retrospect. (Although they loved every minute of it.) We had lightsaber battles breaking out all over the place, all day long. By lunch time I was starting to wish I'd taken a costume that came with armor and a helmet!

SaberBattle.jpg

Pam :-)

terrible :D now find some star trek pictures of her. Ive got some of Em as Klingon ( well me too but but i have a excuse :D )

Heh... that's not likely to happen. I despise Star Trek! Would you settle for a Cobra Baroness costume in the works instead?

Heh... that's not likely to happen. I despise Star Trek! Would you settle for a Cobra Baroness costume in the works instead?

Absolutely!!! The more the merrier (me on left w/ sticks).

cobragrp2_dc08-digital_rampage.jpg

Cobra!!!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Well i think you would make a fine Klingon and as Cobra Baroness you would be hot :D I hope you had fun next time wear armor :D

Guest Anonymous

Since this is becoming a "what costume should Pam do next" thread, how about Shaak Ti? There's the normal cannon movie version, and also the "Jedi exile" version from TFU.

Guest Anonymous

LOL, I'm sure that Pam will be thrilled to have another costume waiting for her after she finishes her Visas Marr and her Darth Talon!!!

...Don't listen to him!

He's a member of the Rebel Council... he's a spy hiding in our ranks, poisoning our forum with propaganda, I tell you!...

C'mon.... those are just rumors, dude! Don't be all strikin' me down now...

I totally um.. embrace the um... complete, yada yada um... destiny..

of the um... dark side... and stuff.

...yeah.

Uhmmm....

Yeah. You know, I don't think we should trust this DL anymore. She's clearly conspiring with rival factions, and should probably be turned over to Lord Vader for a good choking or something of that nature.

LeiaDeathstar.jpg

Guest Daritha

"You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. Take her away!" :twisted:

Looks good. Classic art. ^^ Are these "your" buns or are they just part of a wig?

And btw: Good to see you can smile again. :)