• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Mara Jade Lightsaber

LadyEnyo

Parks is good, but if an LED burns out your blade is junk, then you need an all new blade, the saber hilts are high quality, the blades not so much.

I ordered it... I heard about the same from everyone that the hilt replication of this saber is the closest out there to Mara's and the hilt itself is awesome.

I would only use the blade for photo shoots anyway, so I am just happy it might be durable enough for this sometimes clumsy person, that and I like that and I like that you can order replacement blades.

http://parksabers.com/jaded-deuce.html

Parks hilts are some of the best looking you can find, just be extremely careful with the blade, mine broke just being in storage. The replacement time was atrocious.

Parks hilts are some of the best looking you can find, just be extremely careful with the blade, mine broke just being in storage. The replacement time was atrocious.

Roger that, I will keep that in mind.

thinking about getting a pelican case for it for storage.

PS how long was the wait for the new blade? (the standard 8 to 12 weeks?)

There was a problem with supplies, so I was told but it took several months to get the replacement.

Oh Holy Hell... Ok I will be sure to keep that in mind. I am in the process of ordering a riffle case with egg crate foam in it to store the lightsaber and blade it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0007AB38Q/ref ... 918M9PPKG5

This solution was recommended to me by someone in my local garrison, I have been told it will old 3 to 4 lightsabers, no problem... might put other gear in there, or just my weapons, we'll see how it goes.

I use a rifle case for my blades as well, it's perfect, easy transport and it keeps them well protected. I carry four blades in mine and never had a problem.

Hi

I´m going to use a fishing pole case, it´s a round, hard tube with foam in and there you can easily have the hole lightsaber without taking it apart ;)

And you can even bring extra blades in it too. I bought one for another Sith in my Garrison for his birthday.

Hi

I´m going to use a fishing pole case, it´s a round, hard tube with foam in and there you can easily have the hole lightsaber without taking it apart ;)

And you can even bring extra blades in it too. I bought one for another Sith in my Garrison for his birthday.

That's a really good idea as well, I will have to check that out!