• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Small trooper seriously thinking about it

Guest daennika

Guest daennika

Hi everyone

I'm Diana, or TK/TB 5027 from the French Garrison. I have been in the 501st since April 2011 and a life-long fan of Star Wars... before making costumes and earning my own money I was drawing a lot of fan art. Now I got pretty good at trimming plastic because my TK armor was 2 sizes too large for me.

Pictures: http://storm5027.blogspot.fr/2012/01/tk-5027.html

I'm 5'3 tall for 150 lb. At first, I wasn't sure I was made to wear Stormtrooper armor but it turned out okay despite some discomfort and getting the "Aren't you a little short" line 10 times per event. But I'm not letting that bring me down :D The Sith never really appealed to me before the Acolyte.

Ever since SWTOR and the Deceived trailer I was obsessed with those masked, armored, cloaked warriors. At first I only enjoyed watching other people working on that costume but now, with the Eradicator's Warsuit appearing in-game, I can't resist the urge to come here and share my excitement.

I started looking at the kits, turning the pieces around in my mind to figure out how it would all fit on me. There is no way I'm making a costume that would look ridiculous every time I wear it. The biggest challenge, I think, would be to adjust the shins and gauntlets, and of course the feet armor around smaller boots. I might have to re-sculpt everything to my proportions but I'd like avoid that (since I lack the skill and materials)....

I don't know what else to say, so here's my first attempt at drawing a Sith Acolyte.

sithwarrior_site.png