• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Revan Submission

KrayytDragon82

I get paid next Friday. I am going to order the clasps needed then. I might try the heat gun thing today for the bracers (I will use my roommates blow dryer). If that doesn't work I will think of something.

I will also pick up Velcro next weekend. If I get stuff up to speed then maybe I can retake the pictures. If not we can in KC at PCC.

All that is left (for now) is to replace the clasps. Brendon (SL-99099) has offered to help me with this since we will both be attending Planet Comicon in Kansas City early next month. I have the clasps purchased and will get them replaced ASAP.

The only comments I have are purely cosmetic and in the nature of professional-type shots, not functional wear; so I won't mention them. The fact is fabric moves, a lot, so unless you stay in the same position the entire troop, it just won't stay 'video game perfect'.

I feel like you've made all the changes needed for an approval. As it is, I've chased Tusken Raiders through rooms of people before, so I know how the costume moves, you've got a great setup to troop in. I'm happy to see you moving forward with the changes as we go along. We'll get those hooks set up in April. :) It'll be great to meet you in person.