Jump to content
The Flagship Eclipse Forums


Detachment Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


First0rder last won the day on March 20 2019

First0rder had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

4 Neutral

Profile Information

  • Name
    Andrew Tanski
  • Gender
  • Location
    CT, USA
  • TKID
  • Garrison / Outpost
    Connecticut Garrison
  • 501st Profile

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Oh yeah I did! Haha!! Great catch @Darth_harold i didn’t even notice until now. Will flip them over thx again
  2. @scottdm62 is here? I know you from SpecOps, haha. Great choice on the Revan. Do you have any more pics, would love to see them. Andy
  3. Hi All, My name is Andrew, SL-19736 and as of writing this greeting I hold a few titles. Im on the Detachment Staff over at FISD as a costume advisor, an Executive Officer over at CTG (Garrison) and the head GML / GWL at CTG. So where do I find the time to build this newest Amazing Costume? Well its too Awesome and Really wanted to Join TheFlagshipEclipse so made as much effort as possible to be here!! All of your Builds are AMAZING and what better place to be then here! So thank you all for inspiring me to build this Sith Acolyte Lord Adrass. Hope you enjoy it as much as I will. Andrew
  4. Hi All, Think I might been added but just incase, Requesting Detachment Member status Here is my Profile (GWL Pic Upload Pending): https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=25049&costumeID=276 Thanks Kindy Andrew
  5. Hi @DarthValkyria I just emailed 44 individual photos enclosed within 5 separate emails. let me know if anything missed or need anything more and thanks again. Andy
  6. Thank you everyone and it’s official!! Approved !! https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=25049&costumeID=276 i just have to get pics to the GWL so can load them up to my profile above. Fantastic!! Andrew
  7. Hi All, ive finally gotten the fitting right and just submitted pics for approval with my garrison. Fingers crossed ill be part of the FlagShip Eclipse soon. Enclosed are some of the pics ive submitted. hope you like them
  8. I havnt done anything to prevent the hood from falling but i saw Taras (MynocksDen) placed a small square of velcro on the top of the helmet and inside the hood and guess thats been working for him. i was going to try that out too Hope that helps Andy
  9. Thanks @TK Keith!! I personally like the hood up, Makes it look more mysterious. How about yourself? Andy
  10. Agree that extended tab off the thighs is incorrect as the reference pictures don’t have that. If you go with this kit, would suggest removing those. Hope that helps
  11. Maybe I can be of some assistance. Eelco from 3DPropsNl is pretty good offering quality in detail. Looking over the 3D files , they look pretty good. Only thing I didn’t see are the elbow armor which is required to have so you might be finding yourself making them. Besides that all looks good In finishing the parts, definitely sand down the print lines. Can’t wait to see whIch you go with and progress
  12. Thanks everyone!! So close now I can feel it!! Here are 2 selfies I was able to take. Time to change my Sig Pic to one of these and look proper on the forums
  • Create New...