• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

New to the forum HELP.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I am new to the forum and am not a current 501st member. I am trying to complete my Darth Revan. I've gone down the check list and I hope to have it all put together in a few weeks. The armor was the hardest thing to come by. Robert with my wicked armor is good, but takes a little too long. He is only one man after all. I got one of the guys from syfi's face off series to build mine. The subtleties of my mask make it look more sinister. But all in all I need help to make sure I get in. Also I would like to know if anyone has info on what to use for revans lightsaber. I have a simple red one I painted to match the criteria, but not sure if it will get approved. Any help you can give will be most appreciated.

Because legion members in some areas are not allowed to carry weapons (laws vary around the world), no one is required to have a lightsaber in order to get their costume approved. However, if you do have a saber in your approval pictures, it does need to match the reference images as closely as possible.

Pam :-)

Guest Aysel

also what will help is when you get everything put together, post your pictures here ^_^ As Pam said the saber is not a required item but since your looking for one you can go to The Custom Saber Shop (TCSS) and find the parts to build a hilt that's fairly close to the KOTOR saber. Just get as close as you can. ^_^

btw I love Face Off, totally addicted to that show

^_^ Katie

Guest Anonymous

Thank you for all the info. I've been wanting to join the 501st for a long time now. Revan has been a slow build for me. I just hope it's detailed enough to join. I'll post pics in the next few days.