• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

New to this site

Guest stinkape

Guest stinkape

Really researching this character, never new how cool the EU really is ! I don't see pants evern mentioned, is it assumed he is wearing them. Just covered bt the skirts ?

you could go pants-less as this costume has no official pants, however I wouldn't just for the chance of a stray breeze ^_^ My hubby wears a pair of black cotton work out pants under his ^_^

^_^ Katie

I bought a pair of black BDU pants to wear underneath the skirts. My sister-in-law then sewed the skirts directly to the waistband of the pants. I wear suspenders to keep everything up. It makes getting dressed easy since both skirts and the pants are one garment.

Guest stinkape

Would black under armor be ok ? I have that for my TK ?? I live in South Florida so I think of staying cool as I can while keeping to the costume standards.. Looks like I'm going fabric shopping the weekend maybe !

Guest Nihilus

With mine I was actually thinking maybe getting one those full body spandex costumes so there is no chance of any of my skin being seen.

I used sintra to get Volund's ears over a cut down baseball helmet (which gets really hot) so the back of the helmet is cut out as well

Guest Nihilus
I used sintra to get Volund's ears over a cut down baseball helmet (which gets really hot) so the back of the helmet is cut out as well

Mmmm ok thats given me some ideas thanks ;)

Guest stinkape
I like Scott's fiberglass crown and was glad that he sold one to me. My mask and crown are permanently connected so the thing wears like a helmet (just like Scott's).

Any pics of the above comments ? :?: Would love to see a different perspective.. :)