• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

New Costume

Guest MRJEDI21

Hi,

I seriously doubt that would happen. Obi Wan is firmly entrenched in the Rebel Legion, and in our lore as a good guy. I don't think anyone would ever consider him a villian character. A stretcher of the truth, perhaps, but not a villian.

Pam :-)

Guest MRJEDI21

I didn't think so, but the prospect of making a costume on the images from the failed Battlefront III game, just sounds awesome.

Kenny

if your not set on having it as 501st and still want to have an "official home" for it you could probably do it for The Dark Empire (they are an LFL lettered club) but as Pam said Obi Wan is firmly in the "good" camp. I like the idea of a "dark" Obi Wan if only for a fun con costume ^_^

^_^ Katie

Guest MRJEDI21

Yeah, I wasn't to worried about the Dark Empire approving it. Even though Obi Wan is entrenched on the lightside, it is just an awesome concept and costume to try and do.

Kenny