• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Revan Undershirt

Guest MRJEDI21

Guest MRJEDI21

I have looked on the internet and have been unable to locate the long black crew/turtle neck shirt with black stitching/piping along the chest area.

Does anyone have any ideas or the place where they bought theirs at?

Kenneth

There aren't any sources that I know of.... just get a black shirt with a high collar, and add in a line of piping. Most knit fabrics will have enough stretch to let you add the piping without having to alter the rest of the shirt.

Pam :-)

Guest Wickedfluxx

Just curious if a flightsuit would work for the shirt and pants. I have a spare one, from my TB, and thought about trying it out.

I doubt that a flightsuit would work. First, they tend to be quite baggy and covered with extra seams and pocksts, while Revan's shirt is fairly form-fitting and plain aside from the one line of piping across the chest. There is also the fact that most flight suits have a zipper up the front, which Revan doesn't have, and few of them have the correct collar. The lower half of the suit wouldn't matter, since it would be covered by the hakama.

Guest Wickedfluxx
I doubt that a flightsuit would work. First, they tend to be quite baggy and covered with extra seams and pocksts, while Revan's shirt is fairly form-fitting and plain aside from the one line of piping across the chest. There is also the fact that most flight suits have a zipper up the front, which Revan doesn't have, and few of them have the correct collar. The lower half of the suit wouldn't matter, since it would be covered by the hakama.

Turtlenecks appear to be the mode of choice for the shirt. I'm assuming that anything Under Armor would be too tight fitting, for either the shirt or the pants?

Guest Anonymous

I would have thought if you were in Okinawa you'd have no problem getting a mandarin collar black silk shirt, which is what i use (reversed) for my Revan - I purchased mine from Thailand.