• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Hello from NM

Pyro

Hello

My name is Jarred

I am member of the Dewback Ridge Garrision

Right now I have a TK (Tk-6353)

100_0562.jpg

I've always wanted to have a Reven costume so that's what I'm going to do

welcome to the Flagship! Revan you say? Read up and if you have any questions after that let us know, we want you to have the best costume you can possibly have ^_^

^_^ Katie

I have one question

Would it be acceptable to use molded/stamped leather instead of molded plasic for the armor pieces?

I have always viewed it as leather armor

Cuirass (Chest Armor):

* The armor should have a metallic sheen and variable coloration, ranging from bronze to a copper tone.

* The armor must be made of a rigid material.

* The armor must include a pattern of ridges that replicate the design seen in the reference images.

* The cuirass includes a black section on each side of the chest. These sections each have two loops built into them. The capelet is attached to these loops via silver clasps. The black areas are rigid portions of the armor, not cloth extensions of the cape.

Abdominal Armor:

* The armor should have a metallic sheen and variable coloration, ranging from bronze to a copper tone.

* The armor must be made of a rigid material.

* The armor must include a pattern of ridges that replicate the design seen in the reference images.

* The abdominal armor includes the attachment points for small o-rings hung from the bottom rim.

* There should be six o-rings if the armor is backless, or there should be twelve rings if a back is included on the armor.

which ever material you choose to use must follow the existing standard of a "rigid material" I'd say something like boiled leather would have that rigidity but can you get it to look like the pictures is the big question, if you can more power to you ^_^

^_^ Katie

fun fun fun ^_^ and good choice! There are a couple of guys working on the SA costume. No one has really completed one yet (but they are really close). I look forward to your WIP thread.

^_^ Katie