• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Revan updates

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey just wondering what clips would be approvable to use to attach the cape/capelette to the top of the armour?

Im new to getting approved and didnt realise that i need clips for this.... my rings are glued onto the armour so this will be my first hurdle to overcome and any help would be appreciated! :D

There is some degree of freedom in exactly what kind of clips should be used, simply because we are limited by what can be found in real life. It clearly isn't a set of plain rings, they have additional pieces on them.... but being able to find that exact shape can be quite difficult! Some great places to look for round clips are stores that sell leathercraft supplies, such as Tandy Leather, and also places that sell the hardware for purses. There is an amazing variety of options out there.... just look around, and see what you can find that best seems to match the references!

RevanTorso.jpg

Have fun!

Pam :-)