• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Greetings from Western Australia

Kade

Hi All

I'm a 501st member (since June this year) from Western Australia and part of the Terror Australis Garrison and the newlyed form Desert Scorpion Squad, my current costume is a ANH TK. Our squad already has Vader and Nihilus so I'm looking at doing a Revan costume, just waiting on finances at the moment.

I've already been lurking around these forums a bit and reading up on the CRL's and now that it looks promising for the costume to go ahead I thought I should introduce myself. I'll undoubtedly have plenty of questions once I get started.

I'm going with a sith lord costume because a friend and I are both in a Medieval Re-enactment group and as we are already practicing sword combat we thought it would be really cool to do the same thing but with lightsabers :D

As far as the costume goes I have already been in touch with Rob from MyWickedArmor and am hoping to place an order with him soon. In the meantime I have started looking around for some of the extras such as boots, balaclava, shirt etc.

Looking forward to being able to post some pics of my progress in the near future.

Cheers

Welcome to the Flagship Kade! If you have any questions or need any help with getting your costume up and running don't hesitate to ask.

^_^ Katie