• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Kat's Mara Jade

Guest Scare Dee Kat

Guest Scare Dee Kat

Hey y'all

Here's some pics of my Mara. I'm still working on the blaster and holster

marah.jpg

I also have two different set of leg armour so I took two different sets of pics

these are with my riot shin guards

riotmj.th.jpg riotmj2.th.jpg riotmj3.th.jpg riotmj4.th.jpg

And these are with soccer shin guards and skaters knee pads

skatersmj2.th.jpg skatersmj.th.jpg skatersmj4.th.jpg skatersmj3.th.jpg

Please let me know anything y'all see wrong or that needs twik'ing. And also which leg armour works best

Thanks

Mandy

Very nice work. I think you've got all of the elements needed for approval. (The blaster's a GREAT extra touch, but not required.)

I personally prefer the second set of shin/knee guards, though I think either would be accepted. The ones on the top look really bulky in comparison to the others.

Pam :-)

Guest Scare Dee Kat

Thank you Pam! :D

I prefer the second set too ^^ It's kind of a back and forth thing with the guys in my garrison right now tho lol I've turned in the photos to them but don't know how far it's went from there.

I'm also working on my saber, got the parts from TCSS I'll try to post some pics later today, I'm missing just a few more parts for it (they are out of stock right now :( ) But hopefully I can get them soon

Thanks again ^^