• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

lightsaber source

Guest Anonymous

There are two suppliers that come to mind. There's Saberconcepts (Rhyen Skytracker)

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?11844-Rhyen-Skytracker-s-Darth-Nihilus-custom-sabers/page4

And there's the eBay seller: tattoosby5

This seller is purported to have a bad reputation as a lightsaber seller on other forums. I bought my lightsaber from tattoosby5 and I did receive it, though. I was lucky, it seems.

Of these two sellers, the first is the more expensive.

My above post still holds true. Or you can do what Woodman did... assemble parts from The Custom Saber Shop that, generally, resemble the Darth Nihilus lightsaber. It's not a perfect replica, but it conveys the general look.

It's not outdated yet. :) There aren't many Nihilus lightsaber suppliers out there. So I'm not surprised to see someone use Custom Saber Shop parts to replicate the lightsaber. It is an alternative.

Guest Anonymous

I also got my Nihilus saber from tattosby5 and had no issues with him whatsoever. When I bought mine, he didn't have it listed, but I contacted him and he listed one for me to purchase. Turnaround and price was reasonable. Since ranking and feedback on eBay are everything to regular sellers, I highly doubt he'd purposefully do anything to jeopardize it. Sorry, didn't mean to get on a soapbox :lol:

Guest Nihilus
He does take orders when requested. They're made one at a time upon request, even if it's not listed on eBay. He sells them with light but no sound.

Thats cool. and you can have it with out the blade in it can't you? so you can hook it to your belt?

It doesn't come with a blade. You supply that yourself. The lightsaber comes with a set screw and small allen wrench so that you can hold a blade in place. It also has a machined Covertec knob already installed on the hilt.

Guest Nihilus
It doesn't come with a blade. You supply that yourself. The lightsaber comes with a set screw and small allen wrench so that you can hold a blade in place. It also has a machined Covertec knob already installed on the hilt.

Ok cool, I can easily get the Blade from the custom saber shop. :D

Guest Nihilus

Cool... wonder if I wanted to if I could put the sound in it like the FX ones.

Still waiting to hear back.. With a bit luck he still makes them.