• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Boots

Guest Darth Revan

Guest Anonymous

I have some coming in that are Anakin type, but they may need some "mods", more to come...

Jason

Guest Anonymous

A friendly hello from germany,

so I?m Guido and also in the making of an Imperial Knight suit so which kind of boots would be the right ones? I would prefer the Obi Wan Episode I boots in all black like these ones:

blkjedi2.jpg

What would you all think???

Greetings Guido

Guest Anonymous

THe boots seem to change from issue to issue, along with most of the other parts of the costume and gear. In the first appearances there are straps and what appears to be "Anakin" style ribbing, then they match the "Obi-Wan" style and now more of an Imperial officer boot. The teaser for the next issue shows more of an officer style with Snowtrooper type knee armor...

Jason

Guest Darth Revan

I think at this time, the best way to describe the boots would be the following:

Black, over the calf boots.

I have a pair of officer boots that I am going to use until the next couple of issues come out.

Guest Anonymous

I believe the boots are just like the Jedi theme of whatever is practical and available, as long as they are black unornamental and calf hugging, or at least until they come up with a better close up print of the boots.

Guest Anonymous

I am starting work on IK armor with a friend, and the boots are one part we have questioned. Style wise, but also Color. I feel they should be black, or a very dark brown, but I already have a Brown pair of boots based on Anakins, that I have seen similar ones to used with completed IK armor and wanted an opinion.

Should they be Black, Dark Brown, Or Brown? Or which of these colors would be ok?

These are the boots I have, that I most likely will use in conjunction with the costume.

Picture-0782.jpg