• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Atavistic's COTF Darth Nihilus

Atavistic

My first troop as Darth Nihilus was a rousing success! I scared a lot of folks, both children and adults. I brought a few kids to tears and sent a Batman running. It was a good time for all, though, and we had fun.

IMGP6153.jpg

Not everyone was afraid of the Sith Lord, though...

IMGP6152.jpg

My first troop as Darth Nihilus was a rousing success! I scared a lot of folks, both children and adults. I brought a few kids to tears and sent a Batman running. It was a good time for all, though, and we had fun.

My husband always jokes that a troop's not over until somebody cries. When he's wearing Nihilus, that time comes faster than ever! (And then the crying kids always want to give him a high-five when he kneels down and offers a hand. Then they run from Vader....)

Glad to hear that you had a good time!

Pam :-)

Guest Nihilus
Thank you! It was a fun play with Photoshop. To mark my approval I wanted a fitting image with a proper lightsaber blade. :)

Yw mate :)

I look forward to the fun I can have with photoshop myself once I get my costume :mrgreen: