• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Hello from Oregon

Guest Aysel

I think it's about time that I make an introduction here as I'm in the planning stages of a Visas Marr costume. I'm currently a member of Kashyyyk Base of the Rebel Legion as a ANH Leia and I thought to myself that it was about time that I did my 501st costume. Like I mentioned before I'm currently in the very early planning stages of Visas Marr, working out the patterns for the veil and so forth (the garrison here doesn't have many of the EU costumes so it'll fit in just fine).

thanks for the welcome Pam. I was going to do the comic version of this costume and from what I understand from reading the RL standards it's the KOTR version that's acceptable, at least that's my understanding. I'm really looking forward to getting this done, I need a change of costume, I can't always be the princess :mrgreen:

duck. feet. fingers? :lol: that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. And perfect! that means I can stick to my original plans :mrgreen: